View Single Post
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 08:23 PM   #47
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

BowevelJoe is on a distinguished road
Feb 14, Another Blibby

Hopefully you guys dont find this one a dud too...

1. Blibby and i had just gotten finished playing Street Fighter BLibby had kicked my butt with Ryu. Blibby had a great idea, how about we have our own fighting game! I said...Sure! Then Blibby said Round 1, Fight! I still wasnt sure what we were supposed to do so i threw my controller at BLibby and hit him in the head. Blibby jumped and tryed to kick me but i just side stepped out of the way and he smacked into the wall. BLibby was kinda mad so i let him judo chop me a couple of times. He started getting a little carried away so i did a magical Beaver kick and sent him flying through the air. He tryed to counter me with a bicycle kick but i did a front back flip and did a Washaaka Looba Right Left Up Down kick and countered him right back into the wall. Blibby got up and tryed to do another jump kick but i just hit him with a fly swatter and splatted him to the floor again. Blibby was furious, he ran up the wall, and was running around on the ceiling, and jumped off and landed on my head! I was expecting this, i ran frantically around the room trying to rip Blibby off of my head but he wouldnt let go!! I Soon started ramming my head against the wall but BLibby still wouldnt let go. Finally i rared back and prepared to ram my head into the wall as hard as i could. BLibby realized this too, right before impact, Blibby hopped off of my head and let me go, full force. My head went through the wall...i guess you can say Blibby won that round...

2.I remember the first time me and Blibby went to the mall. Blibby was scared, all he wanted to do was jump in a trash can and hide. When i finally got him out he smelled terrible. BLibby ran to the restroom and took a bath in the sink. Silly Blibby turned on the warm water and meltet half of his left leg off. I went and bougt an icecream cone for him to use as a crutch. Blibby wanted me to go get him a cup so he could beg for money, I wouldnt so he spit a chocolate chip at me. I chased him into Sears and ran him over with one of the display lawn mowers. He threw a socket wrench at me but missed and hit old Crazy Edna behind me, she finally stopped trying to eat the display tires. BLibby tryed to run away but he was on a treadmill so he wasnt getting anywhere. I couldnt help but laugh at Blibby as i dropped a tool box on top of him. I bought a smaller tool box and put the remains of blibby in it, but in an hour or so he would be ok because, Duh, hes Mr Blibby. I cant wait till tommorow, Mr Blibbys gonna tell me a secret!
BowevelJoe is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02568 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,884KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo