Thread: Room 101 Game
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:50 PM   #8
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpyramidhead
Seriously, if you are female and you really feel that all men are scumbags and nothing more than pigs that need to be put in our place, then you need to do some serious self reflection and figure out what your own insecurities are. You aren't any better with that attitude.
Haha! How true! Most of the complaints from women who are all "anti-men" are usually those losers who either had just broken up with someone badly or experiencing some sort of angst. By doing this, they feel it is some sort of path to self-discovery and independence. Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpyramidhead
The only thing I disagree with here, and disagree with strongly, is what you said about having no right to say anything about racism. Now don't get offended, but my opinion is that statement is ridiculous. If we are all truly equal, do we not all have the right to speak up about what we feel may be injustices against our own ethnicity? That is TRUE equality right there. Mutual respect for eachothers struggles from ALL backgrounds is what its all about.
I wonder if Mourdor meant that he doesn't have a right to complain about racism because, since he is white, he never really experienced racism as opposed to you, me, and others of a different race. So he doesn't have a right to complain about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panuru
Kids pretending to talk and act like adults.
Wait, but what if they really act that way and are not pretending? Are you only talking about those annoying kids who like to act oh-so-mature when they really have no clue about what it is to be an adult?

Well, like many others here I'm sure, I have an army of stuff to send to Room 101. Let's see:

1. My dad.

(And before anyone starts arguing with me about this, trying to "save him" from Room 101, assuming my hatred for him is some form of stupid petty angst, it's not. His childish, pathetic, cowardly, and evil torment upon me and the rest of the family is very real, has been real, and I have perfect reason to feel this way.)

2. That little pathetic lazy bitch and her whore-ish, conspiring, pathetic mom who moved to this town last summer inflicting such suffering upon myself, my sister, and my mom.

3. Ignorant, arrogant, prententious fools. (Panuru, you said it all too well). I cannot stand those who believe they are so educated and worldly yet don't know jack-sh*t about anything.

4. Certain vegans.

Okay, not all vegans are bad nor do they act like this, but it drives me friggin' insane when I have to see/encounter those really annoying vegans who try conform others to eating veggies and all-organic soy products, like them! They always act like they are so "accepting" and so "harmonious" yet if they happen to go out with friends or boy/girlfriend who's a meat-eater, it's like, ".....You're really going to eat that? You're really going to eat that chicken dish? Really? Really? REALLY?!" Shut the hell up dipstick, yeah, he's gonna eat that stupid chicken dish, let the man be! ARGH!

5. The stupid game of "coyness" and "acting dumb" that Asian women/girls, particularly, just looooove to play. I don't feel the need to explain because no one gets it anyway ("They're cute!" they'll say ).

That's all I have for now because I'm getting too worked up, lol.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.63491 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,924KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start