Thread: Car Insurance
View Single Post
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:08 PM   #11
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I can carpool ?. Not everyone can carpool. I certainly cant. And the bus doesent go everywhere. And walk ? Are you serious ?. "Sorry I was late boss..it took me 8 hours to walk here because I cant afford my redicoulously priced car insurence". That will go over well
Do you not work for your father? Are you telling me you can't live with him and ride to work with him everyday?

Quote:
Ummmm....no. Maybe to you sence your family has plenty of money and someones giving you a car. I dont have that luxury. And im sorry, but you shouldnt have to pay 10x more for car insurance than you do for the car itself. I know its imoprtant that you have it. Im just saying its WAAAAAAAY too expensive.
No that has nothing to do with it. As I stated before, car insurance should cost a lot because of how many car accidents there are every year. And also the fact that it's a weapon that kills more people a year then guns and knives.

Quote:
So paying threw the ass for insurance thats too high is going to prevent that ?
Yes it does. It keeps some idiotic drivers off the road because they can't afford car insurance and don't want to risk driving with out it. And most people don't pay over $150 let alone over $200 for car insurance every month.

Quote:
It makes sence to have to have insurance. Im saying it doeesent makes sence for them to charge soo much. The fact is most people never get in a major accident that racks up a bil of over 2,000 dollars, yet. Everyone who pays for insurance will end up paying out far, far more than 2,000 dollars over the years and years they pay it. Which means these insurnec ecompanies are profiting tens of millions every year
Hmmmm a company making a profit is a bad thing? Insurance companies do make a lot of money but if you want to complain about then complain about the law that makes it required.

Quote:
And finally. I think alot of you arent looking at this through my eyes here. Just as the governement never sees things through the eyes of the less fortunout*(However you spell that) .I have lived with a my mother whos been single sence I was born. Shes got a hearing impairment and can barely hear anything. That alone keeps her form getting many good paying jobs. She gets government assistance, and Dissability. But they barely give enough to live on. She also works cleaning houses here and there. So sure insurence isnt a problem when youve got a good paying job or parents who have plenty of money. But there are millions of americans who arent so lucky. There the ones getting the raw end of the stick with this overpriced car insurence.
Why should any one shed a tear for you? How long have you had job? If you were really bad off you wouldn't own any game system or a computer. If you were really bad off you would have been working to help pay bills. But no that's not the case. Don't get me wrong, you aren't exactly well off, but it's not as bad as you make it seem. Don't complain about the government not seeing things through the eyes of the less fortunate. You do know that most government officials are elected by people that have to pay car insurance?

Plus the car your going to drive is a lot better then my car.

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03757 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,907KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)