Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
what kind of car
Its a grey 2000 Dodge Status SE. 4 door sedan

Quote:
It makes every bit of sense that insurance rates are that high for everyone
Ummmm....no. Maybe to you sence your family has plenty of money and someones giving you a car. I dont have that luxury. And im sorry, but you shouldnt have to pay 10x more for car insurance than you do for the car itself. I know its imoprtant that you have it. Im just saying its WAAAAAAAY too expensive.

Quote:
85% of all automobile accidents are because of Driver Failure. When you get behind the wheel of a car you are in control of a weapon
So paying threw the ass for insurance thats too high is going to prevent that ?

Quote:
It will make plenty of sense if you get into a car accident and instead of you paying thousands of dollars out of your pocket your insurance picks it up or if your in a chain car accident you would be at fault for hitting the car infront of you even though you only hit it because of the vehical behind you
It makes sence to have to have insurance. Im saying it doeesent makes sence for them to charge soo much. The fact is most people never get in a major accident that racks up a bil of over 2,000 dollars, yet. Everyone who pays for insurance will end up paying out far, far more than 2,000 dollars over the years and years they pay it. Which means these insurnec ecompanies are profiting tens of millions every year

Quote:
I suggest you do the same thing, Vicious, not because of speeding tickets, but because it will lower your payments on insurance. And as far as I know Defensive Driving courses are not expensive at all, they cost around 30 bucks and only take 8 hours to complete.
Do you know how much of a decrease it would be ?

Quote:
I just got done with Drivers Ed so unless the government is wrong I doubt I am.
The governement is wrong about alot of things

Quote:
You can always car pool or take the bus or walk to wherever you need to go.
I can carpool ?. Not everyone can carpool. I certainly cant. And the bus doesent go everywhere. And walk ? Are you serious ?. "Sorry I was late boss..it took me 8 hours to walk here because I cant afford my redicoulously priced car insurence". That will go over well

Ill be able to afford it myself when I get working regularly, but still...it aint right. Something should change. But never will. because so many people are content with being ripped off (Sadly)

And finally. I think alot of you arent looking at this through my eyes here. Just as the governement never sees things through the eyes of the less fortunout*(However you spell that) .I have lived with a my mother whos been single sence I was born. Shes got a hearing impairment and can barely hear anything. That alone keeps her form getting many good paying jobs. She gets government assistance, and Dissability. But they barely give enough to live on. She also works cleaning houses here and there. So sure insurence isnt a problem when youve got a good paying job or parents who have plenty of money. But there are millions of americans who arent so lucky. There the ones getting the raw end of the stick with this overpriced car insurence.

Thanks for the input though

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02749 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,904KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo