View Single Post
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 01:02 AM   #61
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Well, I had this dream two nights ago and it has been bothering me ever since. In my dream I was at my sis' house and it was something like this: I was sitting down near the chimney trying to get warm. The noice in the background was very loud and then suddenly I saw something that appeared to be a scorpion. I hurriedly stood up and yelled : " I'll never touch it!" Just as soon as I said that, one of my aunt's came up to me and said, " Never say never." And poured a great mass of scorpions and tarantulas at me. I vividly felt them bitting though my skin and as I looked down chunks of my skin and puddles of blood had covered the floor. I yelled frantically for help but all my family did was laugh. Even worse, soon they all got together and started stabing at me with knives and such. I, terrified, ran outside to get away.
Once outside, I saw how empty the streets were. I was covered in blood and couldn't see well anymore. Somehow, I managed to keep on running and as I was about to turn a curve, I saw a donkey infront of me. I froze in my tracks and turned around. But I turned only to see a panther. I was terrified. Suddenly both charged at me and I just fell on my knees for I knew I was doomed. At that very same time was the time when I shed a single tear. During all of my despair I had not cried. I felt such agony. The donkey pulled of my arm and the panther shed me into into pieces little by little. It was horrible because I could feel it all so vividly and slowly. Amazingly, I was still alive...but not for long. Before me then appeared a shadow that seemed to be floating in the air. I cought a glimpse of it and it was the most horrifying thing I had ever seen.
At that time all my family was there...laughing uncontrollably. Suddenly, the shadow reached out it's arm fiercely and with it's claws pierced my chest and took out my heart (FFX "death" style). I died instantly and fell to the ground. Well, what was left of me anyway.

Up to this day I still feel chills when thinking about this. I mean, why a donkey? Why wouldn't my family help me? Thinking of it just confuses me. I would really like to know why I had such a hideous dream and what it means.
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02117 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,897KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo