Thread: My Story.
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2002, 01:26 AM   #1
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry My Story.

Here's a story I turned in for English class. To some, it may sound familiar . Anyway, my teacher liked it and I hope you guys do too.
.................................................. .................................................

" Let me in Sonya!" a worryful voice from behind my bedroom door yelled. It was Mayra, my best friend. I could hear in her voice the pain and horror. The human, the bit that was left in me, wanted to open the door. It wanted to talk. Yet, I wasn't myself anymore. I wanted to see no one, rather, I wanted no one to see me. " Please Sonya, we care about you! Don't forget your parents, let us help you!" she said. Ah yes, my parents. The ones everyone thought were perfect. My fellow peers would at times say they envied me because of them. All I could tell them was that they were here, yet they were away. Throughout my life, my parents had never cared. Why were they acting like hypocrites now?
" Don't do it Sonya...please, open the door!" she yelled. The pounding grew louder, yet fainter. I knew my time had come. " I'm nothing, I can't do anything, I'm no one without him." I kept saying as if it were recorded inside my mind. I could hear the desperate pounding and at the same time, I felt a warm trickle of blood run down my face. It was then when I recalled why I looked like this.

I was outside talking to Mayra when I suddenly felt a hard tug at my arm. " I didn't give you permission to talk!" he yelled at me. Mayra stood there, watching in sheer horror as he dragged me into a room. I felt his hand on my face as he pounded with all his might. I soon fell faint to the floor. When I awoke, I was covered in blood. I could barely breath. With all the strength left within me, I staggered home and to where I am now.
I could stand it no longer. I wanted to be free. I picked up a mirror from under my bed and looked at myself. Bumps, cuts and lumps covered my face. I was deformed. My face was completely unrecognizable. Bruises along with a scar of a time when he was "playing" with a knife covered my throat. it was time. I wanted to be free of his shadow. I wanted to live life again; to be me. However, I knew it was too late now. My life was gone. I knew what I had to do. I WOULD be free, even if it had to be in this way.
I lied down on my bed and pulled a gun out from under my pillow. I put it to my head and closed my eyes. It was then when I realized I would never open my eyes ever again.
¤sniff sniff¤
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03170 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,901KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end