View Single Post
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 05:58 PM   #13
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
Continued!

Summoner's Fantasy 1

Lira stands there staring at Sitrhw again.He said : well well well, suprised to see you here, Lira.Lira says : who are you.Sitrhw says : Don't you notice me, I am your father Lira.Lira says : I don't know what kind of sick joke is this.Sitrhw says : its no joke, NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME, i will not handle this tolerance, you respect like you would a regular father.Lira starts to turn, and smuck.Then Lira says : yeah, but you don't know what kind of powers I have.Lira starts to use her magic.Sitrhw says : I am your father, kill me and die.Lira uses her firetir to kill him, mixed with ice and hot water, nothing can live after the hit.
Lira starts to cry and fall to the ground.Then she says : why why.Ifir says : lets go into Crystal Ira.LaLaLaLaLaLaLa, the song of Crystal Ira.LaLaLa.They start running because the rocks where falling off the outside of Crystal Ira.Halmoon starts to say : its the crystals protecting us, lets go.They all start going, and find that they are at the way top on a platform outside.Lira starts to hear LALALALA..LALA..LALALALALA......LALALALA.All angels of crystals start to come out.They say : the frozen flame, touch it now, Sin will over rule, hurry.Then they start to go away.Lira sees the frozen flame in the center.She with all the gang starts to touch it.It releases a light, makes the night turn to day, and releases little sparks all over Thira.The whole continent thrives with happiness but not everywhere.The platform starts to float in the sky.They soon notice that they are on their way to Triph.No problems along the way this time.
All of Triph starts running.They want to see the famous game ever played.The skaying {you get a rope, tie it on top of a tall glass windowed building, you get your skates on and skate on the side of the building, whoever gets to the bottom first is the winner, :they have to make sure the rope don't hit the ground, but only halfway.Ifir, Khihi, Lira, Zikku, Meca, Halmoon, and Frerge start to play.Ifir puts his arms out to the air to the sides of him, he is the one who gets there to the bottom first.He gets an award, and the rest of the gang gets 2nd, 3rd, and so on.Lira goes to see Triar the ruler of Triph.He thanks the gang and Lira for playing skaying.Lira shows Triar the frozen flame, he looks at it and gives it back.Then he throws a spark at her, and falls to the ground.

To Be Continued!
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02089 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,881KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end