View Single Post
Old Feb 12th, 2002, 04:41 PM   #6
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
Continued

Summoners Fantasy 1

Meca stares at Lira for a while.Then Meca asks : so who is he.Lira replies : Ifir, I met him on the shore of Zinar.Meca says : is he a summoner.Lira turns around and puts her head down.Lira says : well he was floating on top of water.Meca says : come on, I will show you where we all are at.Lira turns around and watches Ifir come up, he lands on the bridge.Then he stares at Lira for a while and said :I guess you know.Lira said : know what.Ifir replies : you know that I am a summoner.Meca interrupts : she herself is a summoner, we are all summoners.Ifir replies : okay, cool.Meca, Lira, and Ifir both walk to where the rest of the gang is.They are all on a grass platform way up in the clouds, on it are three columns spread out in the back with a stone chair in the center.They are all talking to Zinar the ruler of Zinar.He tells them that if they go any further they will experience the problems of Sin.He also said : only the great summoner Ifir knows how to deal with Sin, but never had the chance.They all look toward Ifir : well I left something out, I am a great summoner.Then he looks down, and hears something in the distance.He notices it, and realizes it, its his greatest Aeon.Iar starts to fly toward him.Iar is a flying girl that realeases ice.He says to the gang : this is my Aeon.Meca says : {whispers to Lira} he uses an Aeon, he is one true summoner.Lira says : we are meant together.Meca says : why?Lira starts to go forward, she uses her weapon for the first time, and shows that they are the same.They both have the power to use Aeons.She realeases Urara, a huge flying colorful bird.Zinar says : that is what you all will have to use to fly to sin.Zikku says : we are not ready yet, we all don't have weapons.Zinar says : Xizac will take care of that.He lives in the ocean southwest of here, and before you have to master at weaponary.They all say : how.Zinar replies : without weapons.They all start to look at each other.Zinar says : you have Ifir and Lira, form a circle in Tria to set the masters in you free.Khihi says : you mean we have to use are airship.Zinar says : I am afraid so, thats the only way.Halmoon says : but Lira and Ifir can summon.Zinar says : there will be a time for that, now go.They all start to go back to the ship.Lira starts to look down and cry.Frerge says : whats wrong?Lira says : what if that monster reforemed out there.Frerge says : then we will have to use you and Ifirs summons.Zikku says : lets go, woowho.They all board and Khihi starts the airship.Zikku says : about time, lets go to Tria.They are back in the ocean plain again.The problem isn't the monster, its engine failer.Khihi looks around, and sees that the captain is not there.Khihi says : shoot he must have got to the engine, and disabled it.The airship starts to go down, and Khihi trys to steer it toward a little piece of land in the ocean.Meca tells the rest : get down.Lira : ahhh.Zikku : oh my ocean.Meca tells Zikku to get down, and Zikku gets down.They land safely with a big crash.Zikku says : that was close.They all get off the ship, and walk around.Right when they start walking the monster comes up from the ocean, and roars right behind Lira, and the rest and they all turn around.Ifir starts to realease a spark from his sword, and realeases the biggest Aeon he has.Awc the wolf/aeon, which makes him very mean, and disasterous.It goes straight for the monster and kills it.With a roar the monster roars and falls backwards into the ocean, and creates a splash way up high around him.Awc starts roaring and disappears into Ifirs sword.Halmoon says : Lira you have to realease your Aeon that flys.Ifir says : thats why Zinar said we have to wait to use it, he must have known.Lira starts to realease Valac the dragonheart.They all get on, and they fly to Tria.When they get there its dark and the building are round and tall with waterfalls coming out of the sides of the buildings.They land and talk a while.Meca says : where do we go from here.Ifir says together with Lira : the sancter.They all go at the same time.When they get there, there is a circle in the middle with three circles on the side.The ones on the side are little and have statues saying : past present future.They all form a circle in the middle and realease sparks all around them, blue in the dark they swirl really fast, and they all fall in the center.

To be continued.
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03109 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,893KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end