View Single Post
Old Oct 29th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #3
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
I can understand your complaint about inconsistency...it can be quite dreadful to watch an episode that is downright atrocious looking then see the next episode in its full splendor. However, this is something that can't quite be helped especially in super-long running series like Naruto. Some animation studios are branched off into different divisions: one team draws out the episodes that fall in line with the main story (of the manga or otherwise) while another team is in charge with the "filler" episodes (goofy episodes or those not part of the main story, etc.). I think this method saves on costs...prettier episodes require more time and, perhaps, more money. I believe that's how it works, which explains why some episodes are gorgeous and others are not so.
Yeah, someone else informed me that there were 2 teams for animation, and I think there were more than 1 animation company doing this.... Hard to remember. But I assume that these same folks that does the "filler" episodes also take part in some of the main episodes as well?

Quote:
I pretty much agree with you there except for Chad...I really like him probably because he's quiet and doesn't do anything. Rukia pretty much irritated me from the start, Kon and Ishida are both okay.
I use to like Chad. I normally like characters that are relatively quiet, but my main gripe with him, and pretty much every other anime is starting to get on my nerves with it as well. 2 friends, one grows stronger than the other, and then the weaker one starts to feel left out... And you know what goes on from there. That whole concept is pretty much boring and is almost a complete turn off for me now.

Quote:
Hehe, Hitsugaya is one of those typical characters you'd see in mangas...one of those characters who are really young but powerful. I think that's probably part of his appeal, he's young but knowledgeable. But I cannot agree with you that Renji and Ikkaku is stronger than him...Hitsugaya does that the mentality and inner strength that fits the status of captain...Renji and Ikkaku still need a lot of work to reach that level.

Oh, no, I'm not saying that Renji and Ikkaku are stronger than Hitsugaya. I'm just saying that it seems like they are stronger. Because, for a captain, he seems to be just a punching bag to majority everyone he faces, and that don't seem to be captain worthy, but that's just my opinion though. Maybe my standards are set too high. But then again, can you blame me? Afterall, Byakuya and Kenpachi are my favorite captains
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02890 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,916KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo