View Single Post
Old Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:51 PM   #6
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Arrow Oh Well....

Yes, The Female Characters Were Great In MGS2, They Were Awesome In MGS1 As Well..

But U Saying That They Were Major And The Reason They Were Killed In MGS2 Because, They Might Have Dominated The Sequal And All.....I Dunno About That!.! (IMO)

U See........Olga Was A Great Character........I Really Liked It. The What I Loved More ABOUT Olga Was Her (Storyline) She Being Pregnant And Her Baby Taken Away. (Gives Us An Amazing Mission To Save The Baby In the Next Sequal) If She Had Survived Then.......She Herself Would Try To Take Down The Patriots In Some Manner (As She Herself Is A Combat Buddy). So She Was Killed. Her Story Gives Us (Solid Snake) A Very Good Sequal Mission.

Fortune On The Other Hand........(Kojima Wanted To Creat A Character That Amazed The Players) Like Mantis (To Recreate The Scripted Shadow Mosses Incident) Thats Why Kojima Handed Her With the "GIZMO" The New High Tech Equipment. And The Only Reason........That LAST Scene Was Shown In Which SHe ACTUALLY Proves That She Is Lady Luck Was Cause, Kojima Didn't Want Us (Players) To Laught At Her Character By Saying "Lol, She Was Fooled All Along, How Sad And Dumb Is That".......So To Shock All the Players, That One LAST Amazing Scene Was Done. (This Is All What I Think). I Agree With U. That Fortune's Scene Is One Of The Best Ive Ever Seen.

And I Think...The Reason Fortune Captured Snake....Because....Snake Himself Handed Himself Over To Her. As He Knew That She Doesn't Know Who Really Killed Her Father And She Wouldn't Believe Snake If He Tells Her That He Didn't Do It. So Instead Of Killing Her (Which I Believe He Could Have But Didn't), He Handed Himself Over, So She Could Find Out Herself (But I Dont Think She Did).

Neways.........And I Think Fortune's Technology "GIZMO" Was Introduced, So It Could Be Used In MGS3 As A MAIN Important FEATURE Of The Game, Something Like... Stealth Camaflouge And Stuff Like that. And May Be ONCE U Finish The Game With ALL The DogTAGS Again in MGS3, U Might Get That Technology "GIZMO".

And Through Out The Game Fortune Wanted To GET Killed Or Wanted To Die. So It Was Coming All Along That She Would Die In One Way Or The Other!.! She Had To Die, To Make Her Spiritually Happy!

As For E.E, She Is An Amazingly CUTE Character. And Snake Even LIKES Her ALOT!!!.!!! Soo Much That He Wanted To Ask Her Out (Lol)

Neways.....E.E Was An Important Character But She Stood AlongSide Otacon, Just Like Otacon Was There In MGS1, She Was Here in MGS2. No Other Reason. So Can U Say That Otacon Can Take Over Snake's Place?.?

As For Raiden, He Wasn't A Strong Character That Much, So Many Characters Can Dominate Him And EVEN Dominated Him In This Game. But Then Again, His Character Was Suppose To Be That Way. Young And Naive. So Its Cool!.!

Last edited by MakgSnake; Feb 23rd, 2002 at 04:01 PM..
MakgSnake is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.04905 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,897KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo