View Single Post
Old Apr 27th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #31
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I like Phantom Crash and Morrowind a hell of a lot more then I like Splinter Cell or Halo
Well you have the right to do that..but I just dont see how you can. I mean Halo is one of the best games made..EVER and you say it isnt that good. And Splinter Cell is an amazing title yet you say it isnt that good and thier both "Over rated" . I guess thats your opinion but you have to realize that yours is the unpopular opinion . Thats like saying I think the Bengals are better than the Oakland Raiders. Everyone knows your wrong yet you are entitled to your opinion

Quote:
I wouldn't say I am bias against. I just think that at the moment it is no where near the ps2 (For evidence look at the sales numbers)
Im not saying that. I think overall-(the whole package including games and what not) the PS2 is a better system . Its got more games and larger number of good to great games in its software library than the fledgling X Box. Im just refering to your biast against the two games in question becasue I just dont see HOW you can think that.

Quote:
I thought the single player missions were bad
OMG you say that Halos single player mission were horrible !?. Look at all the Dynasty Warrior games single player missions. You hack and slash your way through hordes of the same weak pathetic enemy soldiers while your worthless body guards follow you around doing next to nothing. Then every once and a while U fight a General (Whatever their title is) . Dynasty Warriors single player is NOTHING compared to Halo's..im sorry thats not even debatable. There isnt a point you could make to support that opinion other than "Hey its my opinion" . And we all know what that means *Cough* Biast *Cough*

Quote:
Oh and lets talk about you. I remember having long arguments about what system was going to be better. I think that we know who is winning that argument. Then after all this talk about how much better the X-Box was going to be you buy a ps2!
As a system and Im just talking the system and its capabilities it IS a better system so no you didnt win that argument. And the X Box still hasnt had the time it needs to catch up with the greatsness of the PS2 so the argument/debate is by no means over.

Quote:
Then after all this talk about how much better the X-Box was going to be you buy a ps2! Good grief. Then you sell it off and get an X-Box. Might I add that you and I have purchased the same number of games for the X-Box? 1 each! And you bought a game that could be played for both systems.
Again as a system the X Box is better than the PS2 thats a fact look at the specs for each. But overall when you include the games each system has released the PS2 is FAR superior ill admit that. I loved my PS2 and looking back I dont like that I got rid of it but hey I didnt know I could have fixed it. And as for the number of games thing ive already explained that in this post. Also I dont receive an allowance that allows me to buy a new game every other week. Plus as Ive explained the Box doesn't have a whole lotta good games for me to buy. If I did have the money id buy Halo, Morrowind, Phantom Crash, , X Box live, Unreal Championship, Mech Assualt, NFL Fever 2003, and probably more I cant think of at the moment.

Quote:
Now if you want to see how Splinter Cell is over rated go read some user reviews at gamers. (Wow....Gamers dot com is a bad word)
If you refer to the idiotic user reviews at Gamers for your game reviews then I feel bad for you. Their nothing but ignorant 10 year old console fan boys that couldn't give an accurate game review if their worthless little lives depended on it. I dont see how a game possibly looking better on another system warrants giving it a 1 out of 10. Idiots I tell you plain and simple

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02203 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,910KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo