View Single Post
Old Oct 14th, 2002, 12:28 PM   #4
MADRUCKIS
Noble Psychopath

MADRUCKIS is on a distinguished road
Great breakdown Meryl
Told u that the ending would be eye candy..........
but it is confusing!

Here's my veiws on the text-cause my stories kinda twisted, but everything is in my life

Door of light"-Sora and company are looking for the door of light @ the end of KH. They probably find it for Mickey & Riku

"Behind the darkness"-I agree with yall, the first game had Ansem with the darkness. Their is something behind Ansem because he just found the darkness, he didn't create it

"Heartless"-someone seeing them again

"Endless"-thinking it's how people describe the darkness or the main characters journey

"Nobody"- What Sora or main character beleive they are

"13"-amount of years that pass. See there was an older woman on the beach-and if it is Ansem reborn as a kid, then the guy on the ground can be a new kid who weilds the keyblade since Sora's been gone for 13 years.

"We have come for you, my leige."-maybe a villian saying that to a king of darkness or Goofy & Donald seeing the King

"You are the source of all heartless."-Like above, Ansem was a mere puppet of something stronger. Maybe it ressurects him as a kid to weild the new keyblade. Sora's dissaperence forces the blade to choose another pure of heart but the darkness has overun the world again-giving it a more darker futuristic look-I like D4H veiw on this one, what a switch

"Sora...why?"-Sora gives up while trying to find Kairi again and lets Darkness into his heart......(a fight vs. him in part2?)

"It's not over yet."-Character stating a famaliar phrase

"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all..."-Sora stating that the first journey meant nothing because it didn't elminate the evil-where some other character would answer "It did mean something. The freinds and adventures you had are priceless."

"Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent ones."-could be the characters from pt. 1 or could be the new enemy which exists but never recognized until then

"His voice...I don't hear it anymore."-Kairi saying that she can't feel Sora in her heart anymore

"Is this the answer you have been looking for?"-An enemy character showing you the truth about something

"Sora?" -lead character or some other character finding Sora-maybe after he attacks the party or something

"What took you so long, Kairi!?"-now this one's intresting. I think it culd be all that is listed above. But what if you play with Rikku and Kairi in part two and Sora is just waiting for them to try to stop him.

"What is this place?"-the bathroom? oh discovery of a new world

"You are not my concern."-enemy taunt

"Your highness! But Why?!"-King Mickey making a descion which is questioned by Goofy or Donald. Or-since in the game they called him "Your Majesty" or "The King" and never "Your Higness" it could be an evil subect talking to its king

"Can we do it? Against that?"-Character questioning the teams ability to take down a foe

"We must find him."-must find Ansem? must find Sora?

"We'll go together." - a new party in the beggining of the game

"This is the world in its true form."-no doubt....I'll take the whole different world thing. WAIT D4H-you forgot to emntion soemthing. The whole movie starts off with a quote about a "different story" or "another world"..........the secret lies there.

GEEZE-you know that we just created one great plot. The three of us can come out with Kingdom Hearts X if we're all wrong. Waddaya say?

MADRUCKIS is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03080 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,896KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo