View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2008, 07:23 AM   #361
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
The last game I completed was Kingdom Hearts 2 (Tales of the Abyss was sold out by the time I came to a decision) It only took about 4 days or so.... I'm thinking about replaying it on proud mode or whatever it's called. I like to start things off on easy and then work my way up. The cutscenes are great, and I like the button mashing and whatnot, but Sora, Donald and Goofy really got on my nerves. Ranging from stupid to being naive (as usual), it's tedious. Not as bad as the first KH though.

Anyway, now I've went back to playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (Got the missing cord and center piece) I've forgotten how annoying some of the puzzles and dungeons/temples are. Well, not the puzzles, but you get my drift. Having to go back and forth from room to room searching for keys can get tiring as well. Mainly because I get lost a lot, haha.

And I know I'm in for a pickle once I hit the water temple. That's my most hated temple outside of the shadow temple. Having me going around in circles only to find out that I missed/needed to do something simple can sort of crush ones spirit ^^. I recently finished the forest temple though. Disappointed that I got hit by the boss in our tennis match, but I'm still getting used to everything. Coming back to an unfinished game after several months (almost a year I think) has passed is sort of hard to recover from .

Dragon Quest 8 will probably be the next game I end up buying.. That or Rogue Galaxy, Valkyrie Profile 2. Maybe even Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

Couple of side notes/questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ
I now have 3 weeks before MGS4 which will give me time to get through Resistance
The more I look at these little clips of MGS4, the more I wish I had the money to buy a ps3. (And a 360 for that matter) I saw one clip where Kojima is showing off the gameplay, and I was just blown away. (Not to mention blown away by how he plays... I'm a cautious when it comes to the MGS series, so I tend to take things really slow, hehe. And to see him just breeze through the enemies was really impressive.) Simple things that were added to the game, such as "rolling sideways, or shooting while on your back" had me in amazement and wondering why couldn't that be in MGS3... Would've made things a lot more easier for me lol.

Suikoden owners. What's the battle system like? I was thinking about getting one of the later games. (III, IV, V) I hear that they have that RTS or that tactical type battle system. While I was curious about S/TRPG's at one point, I just can't get myself to attempt any of them. I don't have the patience for those type of games, lol.

Had another question, but loss my train of thought... (short attention span, I tell ya )

Last edited by Phenom; May 27th, 2008 at 07:27 AM..
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03796 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,917KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo