View Single Post
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 11:57 PM   #15
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

Red, Trunks and Cannibal Clown, you guys really make me realize that life can be good. Even talking to you guys gets me thinking about crazy things and reminds me to be myself. Red and Trunks, I especially thank you for talking with me when I was at my lowest. You are one of my best friends, I love you guys.

Red- I adore your crazy philosphies and how you will sit there with me and think them out, especially when you incorporate mine. Sometimes we really clash heads with our opposing view points or at least that's what I'm thinking you're thinking lol. I think you are a really strong guy but you are vulnerable to shiny things. haha... You are a great friend and I think it's hill-air-e-us when you sing 'cause on the mic your voice crackles but I can feel the soul in it brotha.
Mister MARKI not coming on often pfft!!

Trunks- I don't remember how I discovered you on the forums. I think you are a real ambitious guy. I am so so glad you are happy now. I get kind of sad 'cause you are only on for a few minutes. I like how you say weird ass things like you'd rape Johnny Depp and all this. Wow Cory, wow. I like when u talk to me on the mic...lol I especially like when you share your music with me too.. O and I love listening in on your phone calls mmk. Which reminds me cory, did u own Something Coporate.. u should let the last track run on after the song is done and watch what happens. It is hilarious. XOX

YERP. 'Tis the day of holloween. 'Tis the day of cotten greens, la da dee.. Can't go pee.. I ate to many greens and the walls are melting.

CC- Dude I usually love our conversations.. you hate when it dies off lol.. man I used to get so annoyed with " it's 12% downloaded.. 75% 12423542353029-3434 million %.." umm heheh. I think it's awesome when I start writing poetry and you go right along with it and create a poetry chain. I think you've grown a whole lot. You've changed into quite a great guy. Now that their are more responsibilities in life I hope I will still be able to chat with you.

--------------------------------
Gamer- He's a cool guy. Kind of ignores me sometimes lol smart kid. Yeah he's really nice, he loves his guitar and I think he is way too clean. Have you seen his room? How can you help but not like him? I think that he has real good taste in music. He's naughty though.. hahaha he hangs out with too many girls... hahaha..

Fortune, Hylas and Rei- I think these people are really sweet and they are helpful. They give out great criticism. In a way, I kind of look up to them.

Piggle_humsey- I kind of got to know you from afar, just reading your posts and such. I think you are a cool gal. I hope we can chat sometime.

I'm not sure who really posts here anymore.. so I'm just going to stop here. Thanks for reading. Hugs and kisses.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.05502 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,895KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end