View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2002, 05:55 PM   #5
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
Continued

May 3, 2002

Fortune wakes up to a paper that she put on her ceiling saying,
Soul Angel is a B***H She says ain't that the truth. She gets the paper, and reads it.It says, Today at ps2fantasy tradegy struck. A b***h, as they call her ruined the site.Fortune calls Harry, it rings then it says, press one if your a friend, press 2 if you call me "Sugar Buns". Fortune does a Love sigh, and then presses 2. Hello, this is Sugar Buns.Harry, our site is in paper, since Harry has a bad connection, he thinks she said, Your tights are in the paper, Sugar Buns. Harry says, you bad girl you. She says HARRY, you know I love your sugar buns, but thats not what I said. Harry still has a bad connection and thought she said, I like your butt thats what I said. Harry says, oh girl stop that, your making me hot. Fortune gets out a picture of Harry, and starts kissing it. She notices something on the paper. Harry and Fortune, the main mods are getting the hook up. Although they have been DOING IT for 10 years, they are finally getting it on. But a other mod called well b***h, is in love with Harry too. Fortune blurts out, WHAT A B***H. She is not having my man, cause she need to understand. Soul Angel calls to Fortunes house, and when Fortune answers, Soul hangs up. Fortune starred 69 her a$$ and she still hung up.

May 4, 2002

Fortune called Soul Angel again, and she said, oh no you just didn't. Fortune then says, oh yes I just did, you got a problem. Soul Angel says, yeah I got a problem, its your face. Oh, don't tell me that cause I know what you did last night, you turned around, bent over, and spelled RUN. Oh yeah, but I am gonna take Harry. I got him a name "Long Johnnie". Fortune then says, best lay your hands off my man. Oh I don't have too, cause I already did. Fortune gets really mad, so mad, she turns Hot Sauce red. Soul says, there isn't one place I didn't touch. Fortune says, you sucker, ehhh. Oh yeah I did that too. You sl*t, ghetto trash, lazy MR. F****R. Oh I ain't lazy, I am a f****r though, with Harry. He even likes me washing the dishes, and dropping the soap, if you know what I mean. Go stick it up your a$$. Oh your catchin on quick aren't ya B***H. Look the only place he goes to is his mothers house, diffenetly not to yours. Well his momma died, maybe he was concentrating too much on me, and just forgot.

May 5, 2002

I know that what cha macallit is lieing. She calls Soul again, just to get back. When she calls, a man named Terry calls, and says his name. So that sl*t is lieing right to my face. Thats what happens when you believe stink people. Oh I am gonna get her back, oh yes, I am gonna get her back, one she won't realize. Soon her name will be B***H angel.

To be continued.

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02407 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,886KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo