View Single Post
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 06:03 AM   #1
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
Most Anticipated Game(s)

What games are you looking forward to playing or waiting for to be released (or something along those lines )?

Xbox 360
-------------
When E3 was aired, there were only a handful of games that I was interested in, but when I saw the Tokyo Game Show that list expanded a little.

Ninja Gaiden 2- The first one, till this day is among the best action games IMO. And I'm pretty anxious to see Ryu's new moves seeing how now he's armed with a scythe ........ (/spasm moment) and, some claws like Wolverine. (Along with the dual wielding swords) They also added the wind ninpo to his arsenal as well. Nothing about the story has been revealed, but I think they said something along the lines of this is taking place in New York city.

Lost Odyssey- When I saw it on the TGS, it looked like they were using a battle system similar to Shadow Hearts: Covenant. They showed a ring, and you had to do something for X amount of damage. Also, the game is done by the guy behind the Final Fantasy games. (Or is one of the guys behind it?) That's about all I know about the game. Other than that, it looks nice.

Devil May Cry 4- Who isn't waiting for this game? Whether it's for the 360 or ps3, I just want to play it. Try out the new fancy combos for the new guy. Besides, it's my type of game

Then there is one game whose name I can't remember at the moment. "Something" Discovery. Another RPG done by square enix (Action RPG to be exact). I think the folks behind Dragon Quest are behind this one. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I don't know anything about the game, but it looks hot.)

Playstation 3
----------------
I haven't really been dogging the ps3 like some of the others because I still see potential in this console. It's just that I have no interest in it at this moment. However, there are some games I'm anxious to check out that was showed at the TGS. Obvious choice being MGS4 of course.

Timeshift- A FPS (I think) version of Prince of Persia. I find it rather cheap to be able to freeze time in the middle of a gunfight, but I like that type of cheapness. That's about all I know about it.

Final Fantasy XIII Versus- I'm not really all that interested in FFXIII itself because I hear the gameplay is suppose to be similar to FFXII, and I didn't like what I played in the demo version of that. But in any case, FFXIII Versus is suppose to have gameplay similar to that of Kingdom Hearts (I think) or just an action RPG.

White Knight Story- Now, I'm normally not into the whole RTS type games, but I'm actually curious about this game. Don't know any details about it though.

Unfortunately, nothing really sparked any interest from Nintendo. Perhaps later on down the line they'll have something that'll interest me.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03615 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,913KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo