View Single Post
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:46 AM   #2
Seraph Sephiroth

Seraph Sephiroth is on a distinguished road
I'm the ultimate Sephiroth Fan and no one shall overthrow me! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! *coughs...* anyway...

Sephiroth has become my favorite character in any video game ever! My obsession for him had resulted in collecting whatever i can find of him (Dolls, statues, keychains, wallscrolls, and cards) Making my own Sephiroth costume for Cosplay (my squall one is much better, but we wont get into that) Playing him in several rpgs, and voicing his mother Lecrecia in an online FF7 radio ^_^ .. along with a website fully dedicated to him https://fly.to.SeraphimSephiroth/ (dont get peeved if some of the links dont work, the server when down and I lost most of my files.. so you just gotta wait till I upload them again!!)

I loved Sephiroth from the first moment I layed eyes open him. He was deffinatly Final Fantasy's greatest villian... though i dont like calling him a villian since this truely wasnt the case. The man was being controled by Jenova to do her evil bidding.. just as Jenova controled Cloud to give Sephiroth the black Materia.. Jenova ran the show, causing havoc upon the planet, using our poor Sephy like..dare I say.. A puppet. Its awful to actually look back and think what sort of life Sephiroth lived.. never being loved by anyone.. stuck in a lab with a deranged psycho-path named Hojo, pumped with mako and the cells of a alien from another world and thrown into a training camp to become a SOLDIER. So not only do i love him as a character, I feel sorry for him. Can you not blame him for going completely balistic at Nibelhiem? His will drove him to find out the truth about his past, but with the mixture of jenova within him, turned his true purpose into something much more sinister.

So why you ask could I and the rest of the Sephy Fans out there love this misunderstood creature? For one, he is a person most wish they could be.. Strong, intelligent, good-looking... He made it to general of the ShinRa army and crushed the people of Wutai.. SOLDIER First Class.. what every boy on the FF7 planet wanted to be.. Strong and bold like their hero Sephiroth. Some other fans will tell you they like him cause he's a BAD BOY... true, lots of girls go for the rebel who strikingly good-looking and lives by his own rules... But it all depends on what YOU, the fan, see Sephiroth as... He could be a sweet loving person on the inside, someone crying out for attention, a bad boy villian with a black heart and a taste for blood, or even just a weak lost little boy with no home to go to.. You decide.

I for one believe Sephiroth was kind once... but the years of lonelyness and rejection, and the loveless care that was given to him, made him a hard shell, to which no one could break...Hate and anger for how he was treated all those years ago, fuming and burning on the inside til Jenova allowed him to release his anger in the wrong place, at the wrong people... all the people of the planet. I for one will always blame Jenova for the cause of all this.. she started it all, right from the beginning.. She struck the planet with its unhealing wound, she killed the cetra which were Aeris's family, she brough death and destruction upon the land... so if you hate anyone from FF7, hate Jenova.. not the man who she made the planet hate.. Thank you.

"Let's take back the planet together..." -Seraphim Sephiroth
Seraphim Sephiroth's Sephiroth Shrine
Seraph Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02965 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,893KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start