View Single Post
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:23 AM   #8
FATT47
Ridin Low

FATT47 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafter-T
It's hard to imagine GT4 being compared to ATV3, lol, but I tend to agree with you FATT about the arcade type feel of GT3. But, GT3 is what, 2 or 3 years behind TOCA 2? That's big in PS2 years. How many dog years is that, like 10?

I still think that GT4 will be an awesome game. Lack of damage and online play is big, I'll give you that. But I just can't get past the idea that a racing fan could pass up the possiblity of playing (maybe) the best racing game of all time.

I'm just saying that no matter how disgruntled I may be about the GT4 dealys, I'm definitely willing to give it a chance when it does hit the shelves.

Hey, I will be the first to admit it if I don't like it, but for now, I just can't see passing up on it, even though part of me wants to, because the racing fan in me has to see how good it really is.
I think if ya reread my message you'll see I didn't compare GT to ATV3 perse, I tried to use ATV3 as an example as to the way I think GT4 will possibly play, more like an arcade game in feel and responce, I doubt if they change either of those things and IMO those two things are way to prevalent in the GT series.
I guess time has gone by and in doin so I guess I forgot really how unrealistic the cars handled and reacted on the track.
Not totally but enough to notice if a gamer has played something like ToCA 2 the difference is overwhelmin IMO, but each monkey to their own rope.

LOL, when it comes to me I guess then you're not goin to get past the idea that a racin fan could pass up the possiblity of playing (maybe) the best racing game of all time, because as of now this "racin game fan" "is" goin to pass on GT4 LOL
With all of its presentation looks wise, with all the cool cars, the nice lookin tracks, the sparkle and whatever else, I just don't like the feel and idea of the GT series, specifically the way the cars handle.
If I play a demo after it comes out and things have changed in respect to what I don't care for an upgrade from the past then I would consider gettin it and of course if some how or sometime online play was included, but as of now it's not a game for me.

Last edited by FATT47; Jan 22nd, 2005 at 10:27 AM..
FATT47 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02338 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,891KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo