View Single Post
Old Feb 18th, 2002, 04:27 PM   #9
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Part 8

Okay here's part 8 of Magikala

(So far the Rush Ball match has only began)

1st Spokesmen: "And there goes the teams!”

The Andrins grab the ball and start passing it to each other, they try to score a goal, but miss. Just then Sam gets the ball and scores a goal. Tito goes up to him and they high five each other.

1st Spokesmen: “And the Escaswifts score the first goal! But can they keep it up?"

The Andrins once again get hold of the ball and start passing it to one another. The Escaswifts try to get hold of the ball with no luck. Kendrin then grabs hold of the ball and shoots and scores a goal.

2nd Spokesmen: "And look at that! The Andrins have scored a goal too by their almighty Kendrin!!"
1st Spokesmen: "Yes its 1-1 now but anything could happen with these two teams going at each other!"

Tito now hurries of at a Andrin who now has the ball, the Andrin player dodges side to side trying to get Tito off his tracks, but Tito is to quick and manages to get by his side. Tito now grabs the ball but the Andrin player isn’t going to give up so easy and kicks Tito in the side, making him let go of the ball.

2nd Spokesmen: “Did you see that! He just kicked the Escaswifts Ace!”

Tito looks back at the Andrin player with an evil glare. He quickly makes Moonco do a quick short burst of swimming towards the man and before he could do anything Tito punchs him in the face knocking him of his Moonzeal and letting Tito get the ball.

2nd Spokesmen: “That had to hurt!”
1st Spokesmen: "That will show him to think twice before taken on the Escaswift's ace!"

Tito quickly passes the ball to Alex and the EscaSwifts score another goal.

1st Spokesmen: “I don’t believe it! They score another goal its 2 - 1 to the Escaswifts! The Escaswifts only need one more goal to win!"

Kendrin: “Come on you men your letting though’s weaklings to win!.... Give them what you got!”

Kendrin does a spin drop on one of the Escaswift players, but he was able to jump off his Moonzeal before it crashed on the arena floor.

2nd Spokesman: “Oooh what a nasty move to get into!”

Tito makes Moonco swim up to that player who is comforting his Moonzeal after the spin drop.

Tito: “Yo! You okay?”
Dan: “Yeah! Just get that goal will ya!”
Tito: “No problem!”

Tito heads back after the ball again.
The Andrins now quickly make another goal and the crowds cheer in excitment

2nd Spokesmen: "Oh my god its 2 - 2, both teams only need to score one more goal to win the match!"

1st Spokesmen: "Yeah and doesn't the crowd know it! Just liston to them cheering for there team!"
2nd Spokesmen: "Yes both teams are going to give all what they have got in this match!"

1st Spokesmen: "Both Tito and Kendrin are still holding on strong! Lets hope there won't be another repeat of what happened when the team last met up!"

Tito now gets hold of the ball and is ready to go and score, but Kendrin has other ideas

Kendrin: “Don’t you even think about it pest!”

Kendrin uses some sort of magic and shoots it at Tito which hits him in the back.

Tito: “Ahhh!”

Tito drops the ball and it starts to fall to the bottom of the arena.
The Escaswifts and Andrins hurry towards the ball.
Tito watches the ball falls further down.

Tito: “That Kendrin that was no Rush Ball magic.... If he thinks he can! Come on Moonco we’ve got no time to lose.”

Before the other team catches the ball Tito jumps off Moonco and swims in between two Andrin players and grabs hold of the ball before they had a chance to and he starts swimming off.

1st Spokesmen: “Wait a sec! Could it be? Yes it is I’m sure it is!.... Its Tito’s Moonco Special!!!”
Kendrin: "Stop him men!!"

Moonco catches up with Tito where he grabs hold of Moonco’s tail and Moonco start spinning around very fast. Tito then lets go of the ball where it spins towards to the goal. The Andrin players start hurrying towards the ball. Tito then lets go of Moonco’s tail and spins towards the ball he then makes himself skid and hits the ball just inches away from Kendrin grabbing hold of the ball. The ball flies off and shoots into the goal.

1st & 2nd Spokesmen: “Goal, Goal, GOAL!!!!!”

The whole crowd cheer and the Escaswifts wins!

2nd Spokesmen: “The match was won by the victorious Escaswifts!”

People started cheering and the Rush ball team leave the arena and start showing off to the fans.
Back with Eclipse and Hope, they have left the arena and are heading off to find Tito.

Hope: “Wow what a match!”

Eclipse: “Yeah and the Escaswifts won......... I guess Tito has really improved, or maybe what the people were just over reacting about what happened to Tito with that Kendrin guy?"

Hope: “I don’t think they were......... Anyway what now?”
Eclipse: “We go and find Tito and have a little chat with him.”

Hope: “........ Um Eclipse are you sure perhaps we should wait until tomorrow...... I mean he probably wants to celebrate with his team mates with their victory they had tonight.”

Eclipse: “Yeah well I was planning on leaving early tomorrow, so it really can’t wait.”

Hope and Eclipse soon find themselves outside a large blue door with a large sign above it saying Escaswifts.

Eclipse: “A huh this is the place where Alan said we should be able to find him after the match.”
Hope: “Do you think we are allowed in?”

Eclipse: “Sure all we have to say is that Alan sent us to speak with him quick.”
Hope: “If you say so...”

Eclipse and Hope walk in where they see the Escaswift team celebrating by drinking and talking about the match. Just then one of the Escaswift players see Eclipse and Hope coming into the room.

Sam: “Looks like we’ve got a couple of visitors.”

They all went quite and turned round and looked. (Hope is hiding behind Eclipse a little)

Eclipse: “Err Hi there....”
Kim: “Hey you two your not allowed in here.”
Dan: “Yeah run along you two, before we call the guards.”

Eclipse: “Look we’ve just come to..........”
Alex: “Hey didn’t you hear us, get your butt’s out of here!”

Hope suddenly jumps out in front of Eclipse and is looking a little angry.

Hope: “Well I never!!....... Look we’ve came to speak to Tito!”

Dan: “You can speak to him later can’t you see we are trying to celebrate our victory we had..... Now go!”

Sam: “I’ll get the guards to take these trouble makers away!”

Tito: “No don’t!! .......... Look they only want to speak to me so you guys stay here and celebrate and I’ll have a quick word with them.”

Alex: “I’ll come with you Tito you don’t know if they are with Kendrin or not.”

Tito and Alex walk up to Eclipse and Hope, while the rest of the team leave to the next room in there.

Tito: “Hello there I’m Tito you wanted to speak to me about something?”
Eclipse: “Yes......... I’m Eclipse and this is Hope I need to ask you for a favour.”
Tito: “Oh!..... What sort of favour?”

Eclipse: “I wish you to come with me to go and stop the Terror.”
Tito: “What?!”
Alex: “What the!!”

Tito and Alex look at each other and start to giggle

Tito: “Wow really!........ Your pulling my leg..... I’ve heard about that Terror Myth.”
Eclipse: “Myth?”

Tito: “Yeah the Terror caused destruction to the land and the people there. But the Terror was sealed away for all of eternity by a mysterious force.”

Eclipse: “Yeah but that seal is now broken and its causing havoc again!”
Tito: “Right?”

Eclipse: “Look I was told that you will help us go after the Terror!”
Tito: “Huh me!?......... You must have the wrong person.”

Eclipse: “Alan is you’re father right!!”
Tito: “....... No.”
Eclipse: “What!!.... Alan isn’t you’re father, now who’s pulling who’s leg!!”
Tito: “Look have you finished?”

Eclipse: “No I haven’t!! Can’t you see the Terror is attacking innocent people. People are going to die if we don’t stop it!”

Tito: “.......... And what am I suppose to do...... Go and tell its mum that the Terror is being a bad boy to all of the people living on the land.”

Eclipse: “What?!..... No don’t be so ridiculous will be going up to it and fight against it.”
Tito: “I rather look for it’s mum...”

Alex: “Now hold on to your Moonzeals..... Let me get this straight you plan to go and fight this Terror thing which has only been seen as forms of monsters....... No one is even sure if it has a form of its own or not and you plan to fight it! [turns and looks at Tito and points a Eclipse] Now look who’s lost there marbles.”

Tito: “Look... Eclipse was it? I think you should go now and get some sleep and keep this Terror fighting thing to yourself before you get yourself hurt.”

Eclipse: “Why you little!!....... Do you really think that your underwater city will be safe from the Terror, you know that it’ll find away to attack your underwater home!”

Tito: “Yeah Whatever!”
Eclipse: “Hmm I’ve got it you’re scared!”
Tito: “Of what?”

Eclipse: “The Terror of course!! You pretend to be so brave and courageous but in the end your just a wimp!!”

Tito: “What the!!.. No way who the hell do you think you are calling me a wimp!”
Eclipse: “Why else wouldn’t you join us.....”
Tito: “Look it isn’t my sort of thing okay!!”

Eclipse: “Oh why did you come and speak to us you should of realise that I was an adventurer....... Oh Hang on now I see it!”

Tito: “See What?!”
Eclipse: “You thought you could come and speak to us hoping probably to have some fun with the little young lady!”

Tito: “What the Hell!!”
Hope: “Eclipse stop it!!”
Eclipse: “Hah I’m right aren’t I...... Come on admit it!!”

Tito: “Hey Shut your mouth before I shut it for you! I’m going, I’m not listening to all of this!”
Hope: “Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!!”
Alex: “Yo Tito calm it your upsetting the young lady.”
Tito: “Don’t worry I’m going!”

Eclipse: “Good I thought you would of been a waste of space anyway........ Compared to your father!!”

Tito and Alex walk off as does Eclipse and Hope.
To be continued.....

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 1.23825 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,938KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo