View Single Post
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 06:46 PM   #11
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
For me, uhhh, i can't really think of that many charatcers in anime that i can relate to, or look up to as a fictional character. Most of em are bad asses who don't take sh*t from no one and are really cool and sh*t. But then for me, hmmmm....

well, i guess this is my list.

Toji Suzahara, Neon Genisis Evangelion, just an average guy, fun, kind, stands up for his loved ones and likes to laugh, and loves to show his odd side around his friends.

Kintaro Oe, Golden Boy, the funniest damn person i can think of. The biggest pervert as well. He's always doing his hardest to get the chicks, and realizing that he seems to so quickly seems to get them to hate him. But he's still a kind and sweet person, just very loud and eccentric, describing me quite well, and he's always drawing, giving it hs all to get the many doodles of women perfect, emphasising the breasts of coarse. And at the end, all the women see him for what a great guy he really is and fall in love with him. I envy this character a lot.

Duo Maxwell, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, The most upbeat of the gundam pilots, always haveing a fun time with his work, no matter what the circumstances, and is a badass in his mech. He also does all he can to defend his loved ones, and with stop at nothing to accomplish his tasks if the stakes are high enough. Though kinda suicidal, he still seems to keep high spirits with it all. He's just cool.

Sorata Arigasawa, X tv series, He's so f*cking cool. Always really upbeat, and even when battling to the death, still laughing having fun, making jokes about everything. He's got awesome power, but doesn't abuse it, only uses it to stop his enemies. And he's destined to die for the one he loves, which seems to fit me well also.

Harry Champ, Zoids, this guy is soo pathetic, but i have so much sympathy for him because he reminds me so much of myself. Always trying soo hard to be something in life, but always failing to the better foe.And his eyes set on one girl, who hates him, and no matter how hard he trys, he always comes back empty handed, with his only two friends being two AI robots. But he never stope giving up, and is determined to make it out on top in the end. Always saying that he's the man destined to be king.

Van Fanel, Vision of Escaflowne, He's a fallen king, angry at himself for not being good enough for others, but still doing what he must because he knows he has to. He's just very cool, and his closed minded thoughts about everything is just like me, only seeing one way to do things, and in the end getting it done that way. And in the end, getting the girl he so much loved, but was always shy about expressing it. But even then, he still looses her, but has a sence of happyness anyways.

Tetsuo, Akira, The little guy in the group, always being forced to be the follower, looking up at his friend Kaneda, wishing he could be like him, then all of the sudden, standing up, and unleashing all hell on everything saying enough is enough, and after all of the teasing and abuse, I'm gonna come and kick your asses, ha ha! I find him really cool as well.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.48601 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,890KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo