Thread: Ps2Fantasy RPG!
View Single Post
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 06:14 PM   #13
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
This sounds kinda fun. My friends and I have already created characters for ourselves in the PS2fantasy relm so it'll be easy for me.

In the gallery there are three pics i've drawn. SSSnake's the guy in the huge silver coat, Neo's the real big guy in armor, and I'm the elf. I don't know if my friends are going tomparticipate, or even use the characters, but just for the record.

And I'm pretty sure that 007 is going to use the character i drew for him a while ago, but never got it posted in the art section.

I'm going to give a quick description of all four of us right now. First SSSnake. He's kinda like "The One" in the Matrix. He can move faster than any of us and is unbelievable with his guns and could waste Revolver Ocelot any day. He gets a lot of chicks and is respected by everyone, except for the law of coarse. He can jump as far as he wants, but he can't fly. He can only jump real far, but if he wants, he can stop in mid-air and slowly fall to the ground. All of us have great eye sight and we are all very strong. SSSnake being the second strongest of us all.

Next up in Neo Soldier. He's the huge guy, like I mentioned before. He's like a video game character in God Mode. He's unbelievably strong and is awesome with the sword. He is the slowest of us all but is very powerfull. He also gets a lot of chicks, but more like the way a pharo gets chicks. They more like worship him than want him. his most unique ability is mind control and he's able to posses whoever he wants except for SSSnake, 007, and myself.

Next is 007. He's like taking the mind of Bond and McGiver and turning him into one of the smartest villins ever known. He's the third most powerfull, and is really good with working his two golden swords which he keeps on his back. He wears a huge teal and red trench coat and has short black pulled back hair. His special ability is to transform his appearence into anyone he wants. So it's very hard to catch him because no one knows who he is, except for Me and the others, who always see him as he really is. He also gets a lot of girls because he's veryu charming and doesn't take crap from anyone.

last is me. I'm the weakest of us all. Actually, I'm increadably weak. But I'm awesome with the double blade I carry and can kick darth mauls butt any day. Although I can't phisically fight very well, i can fly and move almost a quick as SSSnake. I can also dissapear and reapear wherever I want. I can also move things with my mind and am a great sorcoror.

We aren't inmortal, but we could never kill each other. It's just something that binds us together in a way, because we're kind of like brothers who come from each side of the universe and came to Earth just now to reunite.

That's our intro. Hope you guys can understand it.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.56189 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,888KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo