View Single Post
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 09:38 PM   #8
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Hmmm..I must say you guys are the fan boys here. Ive played all the metal gears and beat them. The newest ones graphics are shit compared to SC. And just because one little cutscene didnt look very good the graphics arent great ?. The newest Metal gear's storyline was bizarre and rather stupid. The game itself was good definatly, really good, im just saying I liked SC better.(Way better looking, Smoother controls) So dont tell me I havent played the PS2 games I talk about because If i hadnt I wouldnt be talking bad about them. And one of the reasons I prefer SC is that I prefer more realistic storylines and its much more believable than MG's. Sorry but no ones arm is going to be transfered to another body and have control over the host. Dont get me wrong I liked MG alot but saying SC is just a "Good" game is a major understatement . It got next to perfect ratings for a reason . And ya know why it got great ratings form Magazines and you guys are saying it was just "good' its because your biast against X Box (Maybe just a little maybe alot) . The only people I ever hear say that games like "Halo" and "Splinter Cell" are just good are PS2 fans (So make the connection there) But lets face it when you favor one system over the other your opinions on games are effected. Even mine are sometimes, I notice like when I said "Far and away better than the MG's" that was a bit overboard. I like SC better but not "far and away". So please dont tell me what games I have or have not played because well...thiers no way you could possibly know.

P.S Aguilla, so your saying that Im not allowed to like SC over the Metal Gears ?. I have perfectly good reasons too. Ones opinion, ones fact. The graphics are much better (Doesent make a huge difference but its nice) and I dont like Metal gears storyline . Also you can be more stealthy in SC, i prefer that as well. Were all entitled to our opinions dont tell me im not. And im not biast enough to effect the way I see the quality of a game, both games are excellent indeed.Its your boy Dan thats being bias here. lol, hes the one thats dissing SC just because of one cutscene that didnt look all that good (Big friggin deal). And this thread was just about seeing if anyone else was having the problems I was having or not, not to compare two excellent games , perhaps I shouldnt have mentioned my opinion on the game, I regret that. So maybe if your going to continue a thread dan you should do it by continuing the subject rather than starting a debate on something entirly different. If youd like to talk over the pro's and con's of the MG series as copared to Splinter Cell start a new thread about it dont inturrupt this one please. I apologise for continuing that worthless debate

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.60401 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,890KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo