View Single Post
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:50 AM   #1
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Dr. Phil (Ruining lives one at a time)

I stayed home from school today because it was - 12 degrees here in Ohio today and I cant believe what I just saw on T.V !. I had it on to my left here while sitting at my computer when I saw that quack Dr. Phil talking to a clearly conservative mother and her son. She found out that her son smoked weed occasionally. His mother was hounding him like crazy over it because she thought he did and then she found out for sure and made the kid take drug screens all the time (Grounding him and what not as if that was gonna help) . Dr. Phil went on to tell the mother to keep hounding him and to force him into drug rehab thats right DRUG REHAB !!!. For weed !!. If everyone who smoked weed was in rehab thier would be more rehab centers than schools in this country !. Bottom line its not as bad as cigarettes for one reason ITS NOT ADDICTIVE !!. Cigarettes should be illagal for being addictive and weed should be legal (Id prefer it not be because I dont smoke it but I really could care less if others do) Anyways back to the kid. Hes clearly distraught because instead of really talking to him about it and being realistic she claims hes going to die from it and needs rehab. Dr. Phil said....and I quote " Mom...your job is to keep him alive till hes 21" Then he suggested rehab and if it didnt work he said put him through it again !!. The good Dr pointed out that he had a glazed over look due to weed....the glazed over look is him seeing his life being torn apart by two adults who dont see reality !. Thats the first time Ive ever yelled at a TV before...I almost couldn't believe it . I dont smoke anything but come on Weed is NOT going to kill you, in fact everyone I know (That smokes weed) functions as well or better than others who dont. Sure maybe they will get lung problems when they get older but so will people who smoke Cigg's and im sure mommy wouldn't mind that. The over conservative CRAP has to STOP !!. Also he says that if he keeps the weed smoking up he could die before he reaches 21. Whats going to happen is that shes going to keep putting him in rehab till hes 18 and hes going to run away so he can be free of all that nonsence. Then hes going to have no where to go and maybe end up dead in the streets. That wouldnt be casued by the weed it would be caused by his mother pushing him away for doing something he has EVERY right to do !. If my son or daughter smoked weed id try and talk to them personally and ask them why they are doing It and Id ask them to quit..if they still wanted to do it Id say hey "You have the right to smoke weed but dont expect me to support it or bail you out of jail if your caught with it. And dont smoke it in my house ever !" Thats the only good way of doing it. (added) And ofcourse thats only if they are over the age of say 16 depending on thier maturity level. Some kids are just too plain stupid to amke rational decisions these days

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.45251 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,891KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo