View Single Post
Old Sep 1st, 2002, 05:37 PM   #1
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up SOCOM: US Navy Seals The Game!

Well I Am Not Too Sure If I Can Make A Thread Like This Over Here Or Not. But This Thread Is Just To Discuss The Game. And How It Is....And Whats The Good Things And The Bad Things.

What U Liked The Most About The Game And What U Think Is Missing In The Game.

Well, First I Would Like To Say That I Love This Game. Its So Pretty. But There Are Few Things I Didn't Like. (Now I Am Mentioning Things Just As Few Flaws I Noticed) Not Saying That Its A Bad Game.

One Thing I Would Have Liked In The Game... Could Have Been, Commanding Ure Teamates To Carry Bodies And Hiding Them As Well. I Mean THEY Just Dont Care. I Have To Carry All The Bodies And Hide Them And I Am Suppose To Be The LEADER!.!

Ure Teamate, Boomer Never Really Listens To You. Ok......He Is Programmed Not TO LEAVE U Alone. But Still.........If The Game Is Soo REAL (Which It IS) Then How Come I Cant Go Alone And Do Atleast One Objective Alone. ............ Boomer Is Programmed To KILL Anything That Moves. NOT A Very GOOD Thing. He Sees Someone Near By (Instead Of Hiding And Waiting For Terrorist To Make A Stupid Move) He Just Shoots And Kills And Then Sends In A Msg Saying (I Believe They Know We Are Here Sir)......

I Am Already On The 4th Mission And I Bought The Game Last NIGHT. And There Are Suppose To Be 12 Missions ONLY. I Mean For PEOPLE Who Cant Efford To Buy Network Adapter Would Be Having Very Limited Fun With It. (And This GAME IS An Excellent Game, So This Makes It More Important That It Shouldve Been Longer). But Then To Perfect Ureself It Can TAKE U Hours And Days. ......... I'll Tell You That This Game Takes Time To Be ALL MR PERFECT. Even If Ure Done With Ure WHOLE Mission, I Am So Sure U'll Be Missing Out A Few Objectives In The END. Clearing The Mission Upto 85% Or 95%... But Not 100%. So Yeah.... To Be All Perfect It'll Keep You Busy.

I Love This Game And The Coolest Thing It Has Is The Ability To Talk To The AI. Instead Of Just Clicking And Clicking. That Is So COOL!.! For A Second My DAD Walked In And Started Looking At Me, Thinking Why Am I Talking To A VIDEOGAME Console!.! (Cause He Doesn't Know That This GAME Has The Ability To Do Wonders) IMO.

Well Thats Not All I Have To Say, But I Would Like To Hear What U People Think Of This Game. And That AS A GAME But Not As An Online Device Only!.!

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.34242 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,891KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo
  • (1)ad_navbar_below