View Single Post
Old Jul 19th, 2002, 11:42 AM   #18
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm probably gonna forget a BUNCH of people who deserve mention from me, but here'goes.. (I'll update after I have a couple of cups of coffee and can remember more )

In no particular order..

Mena- Her threads are ALWAYS worth responding to. She has a great, goofy sense of humor and isn't that bad of a debater herself. ^_- Good thread here as well, Mena.

Meryl- I haven't really seen her around lately but she's been a staple of this forum since I started here. She's really nice, and outgoing on here. Hon, I hope some of those guys who were bothering you got dealt with. If not call me and I'll beat the crap out of em.

S4H- A buddy I made when I was still a newbie on this forum, has remained as much to this day. He voices his opinions (most of the time ^_^ ) and from what I have seen never spams, which is a good thing.

Sleazy P. Martini- Well, I'm gonna join the trend and say this guy has THE catchiest name on the site. He's one of the guys that might not post exhorbidently, but when he does it's always to the point, and valuable. Plus he's getting his IT credentials, and I know how tough that is.

Spank-a-thon - Without a doubt THE smartest guy on this site. Like some he doesn't post all that often, but when he does it always, ALWAYS puts everyone else's replies to shame. This guy can argue anyone under a table, too. Maybe he should become a politician......... maybe not.. *chuckles* Given that most politicians suck. :-D

Gadzoox- I don't know her very well but from what posts I've seen from her she's a valuable member of the PS2Fantasy community.. I haven't seen the art yet either, but I will take a look.

Kabuki Magnifico- The great disarmer. When a thread gets too heated count on this guy to post a pic of a dancing gizmo or something to do with a couple of dolls that is too horrible to mention. Anyway.. another guy from the boards with a great sense of humor, plus he directed me to a kickass smiley site.. *is still laughing at that*

the_artist- Needless to say, a great artist. But also a really intelligent person. I hadn't seen her debate skills much before a couple of weeks ago, but she's quite good at it. (And yes, hon, that's a contradiction, but it's possible. )

barretta55- Another guy that's been around here a while, tell the truth I haven't really gotten to know him much, but I also hope that'll change.

Weell.... I'm sure I've forgotten a BUNCH of people, so I'll probably update later. ^_^ That's it for now though.

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.39799 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,887KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start