Thread: Morrowind
View Single Post
Old Jul 14th, 2002, 05:28 AM   #17
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
*Nah Sleezy the game plays quite well*

I know this has pretty much been said but Ill say it again "This game is Awesome" a friend and Me rented it a few times thinking we would beat it. Boy were we wrong, we got addicted to it and had to have logged at least 20 hours into that sucker and didn't even crack the surface. Of course the 20 hours was slightly divided into 2 different characters. The ability to customize your character never ends, besides just picking your race hair and face you can customize your abilities and create your own class (Warrior, Adventurer, you name it). Throught the game you can steal, pillage, or work your way into money. U can buy tons of clothing and armor, spells and magic, plus you can join guilds (I think their like 5 A thieves, fighters, something called the razors, Imperial, and a few more) Its easy to get lost so make sure you keep an eye on the prize. The world is expansive, I traveled forever and still didn't see the end of it. You can upgrade infinitely with categories ranging form Personality to you name it. Trust me this game is definatly worth buying. Heres an example of some things that can happen in the game . I was playing and I was in this castle place with guards everywhere. I went into a few shops and murdered the Alchemists/Traders/whatever they were selling. I stole everything I could carry and sold it to whoever was willing to buy. I forgot to dispose of their bodies and when I came out of a room I talked to a guy and he said that someone was going around murdering shop owners and that if I caught the fiend there would be a rich reward. Then I went to a guard and tried to talk to him, he saw that I had one of the shop owners cloths in my inventory and arrested me on the spot, I didn't have the money to pay the fine it was like 3,000 gold (I had some outstanding loitering fines adding up as well) So my choice was to resist arrest and be murdered by like 5 armed guards, (wasnt a door close enough to run to make an escape), or to go to jail, while in jail many of my attributes dropped and they took all my stolen goods. Anyways, the game is great, if your gonna buy an X Box get this game
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.60911 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,883KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo