View Single Post
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 03:43 PM   #10
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Well, I have a few minutes of computer time now bwcause I'm at my fathers house, so i'll try to answer a few questions.

First of all, Mana, the three characters I posted a while ago are part of the story. The one in the silver coat is Avan, who is inspired from SSSnake. The big guy in the armor is Neo Soldier, who's name is Depp. He appears in the next chapter. The elf is Tallis, who's my character. He doesn't appear for another few chapters.

As of where the story is now, the only main character is Avan, who doesn't have a name chosen by Feathier yet, so he's described as "the man". And Avitor wil appear in about thirty chapters later, where he comes back after all of the Whimns were destroyed, except for Avans girl, Lairelle, who is the girl SSSnake's always talking about. Avitor becomes a badguy who still has the secret of making Flilt, which is the only thing that can kill Avan, Depp, Sofmore, and Tallis. He trades the knolege of flilt for Depp;s help to capture Avan, for his own reasons, which are far too complicated for me to get into right now.

The other character who doesn't have a picture up yet is 007's character Sofmore. Also, the other friends I have in the story are Vaden, who is my friend Kevin, and Mourdor's character who i don't have a name for yet, and a kid I know named Brandon, who's Avitor. I also have another elf character who tallis falls in love with named Shueisha. She's the girl I posted about in the expressng yourself thread. And Leirelle, who is the Girl SSSnake likes. I have all of these characters drawn.

Feathier's character is erelevant, and the first fourteen chapters are nothing more than introducing and developing my characters.

Since my computer is being stupid, I can't write any of the story, so it'll be a while before I can post anymore of it.

But if I get any more time, I'll make a summary of what happens in the first two chapters, so that you can get a idea of what's going on, and learn about Feathier, and what the Whimns are, and the whole story about the Three Powers, and the four moons around the planet. Along with a bit of info about technlogy, and the abilities of Feathier, and why he is considered the most powerful being in the universe.

Everything in the story is somehow related to my actual life, from the way I am to how my friends are, and the relationship we have with each other. Even though a lot of us kill the others in the story. The four created brothers, Avan, Tallis, Depp, and Sofmore are brothers, and Avan kills Depp, who tries to kill off the others to become the most powerful person in te world, and he has his top guard, Vaden kill Shueisha, who is Liz, the girl I like, and is Tallis's girl friend. So Tallis kills Vaden as well. And Tallis kills Avitor, for kidnapping Leirelle in order to force Avan to be Avitors slave, and help him rule the world. And Mourdor's character, who is a vampire, who gets scared by Tallis, so as the vampire tries to kill Tallis, Avan come to his aid and becomes another enemy of the vampire. After several fights though, Avan eventually defeats Mourdor's character, who is the vampire.

This story will easily be over three hundred pages long, and has a lot of complicated depth to it. So don't expect to get too far into it right away.

Hope I can post more of the story soon. Butuntil then, i hope that what I do have is appreaciated.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.37211 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,892KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo