View Single Post
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 07:12 AM   #18
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Ah, this thread is so great. Okay, here's mine:

Mercury_Shadow: A sweet guy and a great pal. I always enjoy talking to you and hearing about your life and the games you're playing and enjoying. Plus, we have a common fear: spiders! I hope to someday fight against you in an online game.

Fortune: You're a great administrator and a friend. You're easy to talk to about anything, and you're advice and posts are always terrific. Thanks for the advice and your art is really great.

Harry: Though I haven't talked to you much, you're someone who is very wise and helpful in giving people advice as well, and setting people straight. I really appreciate that.

MakgSnake: Ah....what can I say? Always at the top of the Metal Gear information. You're a great buddy and it's always a pleasure to read your posts and your information on anything.

Soul Angel: You're such a sweet girl and your art is terrific. You're very positive and fun to talk to and I hope to see more of your art in the future.

Hadoken: Thanks for your advice and help on the Shadow of Destiny game, man. I'm glad to hear that you're Asian, but you understand about the "annoying girls" thing. There's not too many people who get what I'm talking about, but you seem to. Thanks again!

Cannibal Clown: A great anime fan. You and I have similar interests and problems, so it's really great to talk to ya and about anime. If I ever do move to Wisconsin, I'll be sure to look ya up and chat with you for a while. Keep up your art too, they're really good!

SSSnake: Well, even though you and I have our disagreements on Creed....you're still a terrific person to talk to, plus we're kinda similar in personalities. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Mourdor: You're a serious and quiet guy, but that doesn't matter to me. I enjoy reading your posts on serious issues and the not so serious ones. And you like Whose Line Is It Anyway! I hope to get to know you a little more later.

007_JamesBond: A huge James Bond fan. I haven't talked to you much, but you seem like a pretty cool guy. Plus, you can cook. I need to take some tips from you.....

Neo_Soldier28: Well, I don't know if you're still on these forums anymore....but, I really enjoyed your posts while you were on here. You seem like a really cool guy, so it's sad to see you go.

BowevelJoe: Ah man, you always make me laugh. You're great to talk to and your anime collection is superb! I look forward to discussing more anime with you and reading your posts!

Spirit: Ha....you're the first guy to call me a "babe". I enjoy talking with ya and reading your posts. It's great to know you're into Kenshin a lot right now and I enjoy working with you on your site! I know it's going to be successful!

Reid: Another Kenshin fan! You're quiet, but very nice. I'm also enjoying working with you and I hope we can discuss about more animes later.

Sleazy P Martini: Wow....you're really a Star Wars fan. Heh, I've never seen it at all, but I really like your wallpapers. Plus, you're great to chat with in the Other Consoles forum. You're very open-minded, even though you own both an X-Box and PS2 and that's cool.

Mena: You're a great person to talk to and a really good friend. I know I can count on you to talk about anything. Thanks for cheering me up about a lot of things and I hope we can talk more in the future.

BlackThornn: Ha, ha......it's really fun to read your comments, especially in the Other Consoles forum. Your information is very accurate and you're a pretty cool guy. I hope to talk to ya more!

Spank-A-Thon: Another guy whose info is accurate and very helpful. Thanks for a lot of information you posted; they're really helpful especially for me, who is kinda clueless on these kinds of things...

Rei: You're a great person to talk to! It's cool how we're both mods on the Anime forum, I'm happy to hear that you're into J-Rock music and I hope you and I can talk more about bands and Glay.

Hylas: Ah, I haven't talked to you much, but you seem really cool! You're pretty funny and also very sweet. I hope to talk to you more in the future.

Carlito: Again, I don't know you as much, but I wanted to thank you for your compliments on my art. You seem like a terrific person to talk with, and I enjoy reading your posts and comments.

kamari-ice: Ah....a major Britney Spears hater, like me. It was fun talking to you and bashing her along the way! I hope to read more of your posts!

goodman: You're very wise and it's a pleasure reading your comments, advice, and suggestions. I look forward in reading more of your analyzations and reviews of different games.

Mana: You're such a sweet girl! It's really fun and easy to talk to you because you're very open-minded and intellectual. I'm happy that you're on these forums and I hope to hear more from you.

jenova_jeb: Yay! You bought a Dreamcast!! You're easy to talk to, even though I don't know you as well, but I enjoy reading your posts anyway. I'm looking forward to knowing you better.

Sword4Hire: Ah, a Jet Grind/Set Radio fan!!! There's not many people who like this game, so I'm glad you're one! Plus, you're a wonderful person to talk to and thank you for your help regarding my "immature boys" problem.

TtTackler: Thanks for your advice for my problem. Even though I haven't used it...yet.....you seem fun to talk to. Thanks for your help.

GaseousSnake: Ah, I don't know you much but I hope to later on. Your information on Metal Gear is really helpful, and I like listening to your ideas. Hope to know you a little more.

Xiliphore: Another Metal Gear fan. Your knowledge on the past games are amazing, which is nice to know, especially for me, since I don't know much on the past games. Thanks man!

MADRUCKIS: Ha, ha.....I really liked your "hmph" that you used to post before your comment. You also seem pretty wise when you talk about things, from games to movies, so it's great to hear from you.

Pearl: Heh....well, I don't know you much at all.....but I remember your posts back on the old forum and you seem really cool to talk to. I hope to get to know you a little better.

talon101: Hey, you're a cool guy! You enjoy skateboarding and seem pretty good at it. Plus, I like the fact that you're shorter than me .....just kidding, but you're still great to talk to!

x157anz: I really haven't talked to you much, but from your posts, you're a pretty cool guy. Your comments are nice to read, so I hope to know you a little more.

WHEW! I hope I didn't forget anyone! If I did.....you guys are all great to talk to and I'm happy to be a part of this wonderful forum. My life has been a bit more happier ever since I joined. Thank you all!
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.93697 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,929KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo