View Single Post
Old Apr 11th, 2002, 07:33 AM   #4
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Yet more story

“Ah yes, outfitted,” said Yui, answering Feathier’s question. “Along with the body layouts and structure, you assigned each of the four programs outfits, which you thought would work best with the being. Remember?”
“Oh, I remember now.” Replied Feathier. “Unit one was assigned the long silver coat, correct?”
“Yeah,” replied Yui, “We had each outfit designed by the clothes factories at the surface as we started production on Unit 1.”
Feathier’s smile quickly vanished after Yui’s remark. “I thought that I made it clear that no one was to know about what was being done down here.” Spoke Feathier, with his face slowly showing anger toward Yui.
Yui recognized Feathier’s expression from last time they met. His legs began to buckle as he took a deep swallow. “We never mentioned anything about the projects, all we said was that we needed clothing that fit your requirements, honest.” Yui’s shoulders began to cuff over his neck, as he feared what Feathier’s reaction was going to be.
“Good,” replied Feathier in a deep, stern voice.
Yui, still in a panic, began to crouch back to his desk at the other side of the room, without ever turning away from Feathier. He managed to get to his desk and start working at his computer without either of them saying a word.
For the next eight minutes, the room was completely silent. That silence was broken when the door leading to where Avitor was preparing Unit 1 was opened, with Avitor entering the room and Unit 1 walking behind him. As the man walked into the room, we was like a child, staring at everything in the room with an expressionless look on his face. He continued to follow Avitor as he started toward Yui and Feathier. They both stopped as they got to Feathier.
The man was 6’2” and had platinum white hair that fell over his eyes, and lay down over the back of his neck. He was presented in a large Silver jacket, which went down beneath his waist, a loose, dark gray shirt under his jacket, and a pair of tight black leather pants.
“My Lord, may I present to you, Unit 1,” said Avitor, as he bowed down to Feathier, and waived directed his arm at the man.
“Who are you?” spoke the being, looking at Feathier.
“I am your creator, and you work for me now.” Replied Feathier. “You shall for now on refer to me as Master.”
“Where am I, who are they?” asked the man, not replying to Feathier’s statement.
“I told you to address me as Master!” shouted Feathier toward the man.
The man stared at Feathier, with his head bowed down and his eyes looking up at Feathier’s in defiance. Feathier looked back at him in anger.
“I said address me as Master damn it!” yelled Feathier, getting inpatient with the man.
The man just continued to stare at Feathier, without flinching, and a small smile arousing from his face.
“Yui, Avitor!” shouted Feathier. “Why wont he obey my orders!”
“He doesn’t know who you are, and sees you as a man of no threat my Lord,” answered Avitor.
Without ever disconnecting eye contact to the man, Feathier continued to speak to the two Whimns. “I remember that I made a single deficiency to the projects. I called it Flilt, bring it to me,” commanded Feathier.
“Yes my Lord,” Answered Yui and Avitor. The two then ran out of the room to retrieve the item that Feathier requested. Feathier continued to stare at the man in anger.
“How dare you defy me!” shouted Feathier, again to the man.
“You have no control over me. I serve me and me alone. You are nothing more that a mere peasant you bastard,” told the man. “How can you ever expect me to address you as Master?”
“You will see soon enough who is the mere peasant you brat,” replied Feathier, as his anger left and a small smile came upon his face as well. “I don’t think you have any idea of what I can do to you, do you?”
“I don’t care how powerful you are, or what you can do to me, I will call no one master,” responded the man, as calmly as possible.
“Hmph, I don’t remember cockyness being in your programming,” said Feathier, still staring at the man.
“I don’t care how I was programmed. I am still a human being, flesh and bone, and I make my own choices, despite what you say.” Replied the man.
Yui and Avitor then came running into the room, with a small red rock in Avitor’s hands.
“Here’s what you wanted my Lord,” said Avitor as he handed Feathier the rock.
Feathier looked at the small rock in his hands and began to snicker. He looked back up to the man and his smile grew even larger.
“Do you see this rock slave?” Feathier yelled to the man. “This is where your strength ends. At the doing of an insignificant pebble.”
The man continued to stare at Feathier, never flinching for a second. “What are you going to do, throw it at me.”
Feathier slowly walked up to the man. After five steps, he stopped and held the rock out to the man’s body, still ten feet away from the man. The man then began to yell in pain as he fell to the ground.
“Do you know what this is?” shouted Feathier, trying to exceed his voice over the yelling of the man. “It’s called Flilt, and when you were being created, I designed this element, with the sole purpose of inflicting pain onto you! In other words, whenever you come within ten feet of this element, you will feel the pain you feel now! The closer it gets, the more it hurts!”
Feathier then took one more step closer to the man, and he began to yell in pain even louder.
“Now do you understand how insignificant you are, unable to overcome a pitiful rock!” yelled Feathier. “Lucky for you, it wont kill you, just cause unbearable pain!”
Feathier then tossed the rock to Avitor and waived his hand at the two Whimns, addressing them to leave. As he tossed them the rock, the man stopped yelling and just lay on the ground, breathing heavily.
“Now, I will ask you one more time, what will you address me as?”
“Go to hell,” told the man, right before he passed out onto the ground.
Feathier looked down at the man and smiled. “He has a lot of energy in him. He shall prove to be quite useful for when his time comes, and keeping him under control doesn’t seem to be a problem either. I can’t wait to see what the others will be like.”
Feathier turned around and left to the doors where Yui and Avitor were waiting for orders. He came through the doors and faced them.
“I’m sure that you have the Flilt units prepared for my creations by now,” said Feathier.
“Yes my Lord,” answered Yui. “The first Flilt chamber development was finished two weeks ago on the Whirtilian Moon. We can have Unit 1 transported there in an hour.”
“Make it so,” commanded Feathier.
Feathier then walked out of the laboratory and left just as he did three months ago. Behind him were Yui and Avitor picking up Unit 1’s body and putting it inside a large glass box, and preparing it for transportation.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.86083 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,923KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end