View Single Post
Old Apr 11th, 2002, 07:30 AM   #2
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Heres more“Feathier then grabbed Yui by the head and lifted him two feet into the air. “How dare you talk back to me!” shouted Feathier. He then let go of Yui, but he was still floating into the air, without being held by Feathier. “And now for your punishment.” Feathier’s eyes grew with anger and then Yui began to yell in enormous pain. Yui grabbed his own left arm, still yelling in pain. Then his left arm burst, with blood and bone flying everywhere. “Now you will do it with one arm.”
Feathier then proceeded out to the Transporter Pod as Yui was knelt on the floor with his right hand covering the open wound at his shoulder.
“Oh my God!” yelled Avitor, after Feathier was out of site. “Are you going to be okay?”
“I’ll be fine,” Yui responded. “I can rebuild it with the Prosthetic Machine in an hour. But for now, I’d like it if you would help me up,” asked Yui, as he tried to pull a smile out of the pain from his absent arm.
“Oh, I’m sorry Yui,” apologized Avitor. “I guess I wasn’t thinking.” Avitor kneeled down to Yui and wrapped his arm around Yui’s torso, slowly lifting Yui up. “I’ll get you to the Prosthetic Machine right away.” Avitor then took off his shirt and sprouted his wings, flying Yui across the laboratory to a large containment unit filled with pink water.
“Here you go,” said Avitor. He then pressed a large green button on the container. The top of the glass then released two huge metal clamps, holding a large hydraulic lid to the container. The lid slowly slid off the top of the glass, and Avitor easily dropped Yui into the water. He then pressed a large red button adjacent to the green one, and the lid slid back onto the glass, with the two metal clamps connecting to the container.
Avitor’s wings then contracted back into his body and he lowered to the floor.
“You’ll be alright,” assured Avitor. “I’ll get to work on the first Bio subject as your arm regenerates in a few days.”
Avitor moved away from the glass and proceeded to another hallway leading out of the main room. Yui looked at Avitor leave the room, with the site of him becoming blurrier through the water the further he walked away.

By this time, Feathier had returned to his throne room. He headed toward a large circular balcony at the end of a twelve-meter long catwalk, which was still inside the building to the far left side of the room. He came to the rail, leaned over it and looked down. Seventy meters below the balcony was an enormous glass window, which extended under the entire floating palace. Through the window he could see the entire city of Phelopia, beautifully lit up, and all of the Whimns busily scurrying around the streets, most of them in factories, producing weapons and machines for Feathier’s perfect world, Elegril.
“What a magnificent world I’ve created,” Feathier said to himself, feeling proud of his accomplishments, as he gazed at the city, filled with his devoted servants. “My loyal subjects, my beautiful cities, advanced technology, and with me as their supreme leader. To think that anyone would dare take this from me. All I’ve worked for, all I’ve done. Since that day I came to this world, and declared myself a God, and to think that after more than three thousand years, I’d be forced to fear loosing it all, but do they see my cowering in fear? No, I will never be beaten. I don’t care how great Rioloute’s army is, he will never stand up to my new weapons. Yes, in time the Bio Enhancement programs will be complete, and then we will see who has the upper hand in this little game.”
Feathier, leaned off the rail and proceeded back to his throne.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.62547 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,901KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end