Thread: Room 101 Game
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #26
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebraman
Bullies, drama queens, illegal hunting, sausages, disco music, The Da Vinci Code phenomenon, gossip.

1. we need bullies to beat us into shape so we can prepare fo the harsh realities of the world when we're older the question is... am I really completely joking? *raises eyebrow*

2. there is absolutely nothing wrong with sausages... if you dont like em then dont eat em

3. the questions and the research that the Da Vinci Code novel is written about is certainly very eye-opening and interesting while the actual work of fiction by Dan Brown is an atrocity, but not because of the controversy... more like because it was written so poorly! if only Micheal Crichton had beaten that moron to the punch.

Quote:
Sex and the City can go to hell... It's ridiculously annoying. Couldn't force myself to watch more than 10 minutes of it. And if you watch actors' or authors' interviews... it's like they're talking about something incredibly innovative. Boring...
I saw one episode. This one woman who was apparently a main character was worried that she had "run out of orgasms"... while that may be a humorous concept on paper or in a much more intelligent and witty show than Sex in the City... well it was wasted here and I certainly wasnt amused... and Im certainly not the demographic that type of story would hit the funny bone of... you know not being a 30-something yr old woman and all

I feel sorry for women who have grown up on that show believeing its all about "girl power," but I feel even more sorry for myself for having to deal with this generation of stupid chicks. Thats right. I have standards!

Oh... here's a good thing to send to Room 101... chicks who think I will dig them just because they are chicks and have a @^$%$&!!! Nice try wishing I don't have standards. In fact, my standards are pretty high and you'd better be willing to prove yourself as a human being worth my time. You can have the greatest booty in the world and you still wont get it from me if you dont have the mind and spirit to keep my interest (Although, I admit I might drool a little ) You are NOT all that and a bag of chips. You are some dip and thats about it. A really nasty one with no flavor thats been unrefridgerated for a couple weeks I want to get lost in a woman's eyes not see a constant lost look in theirs.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."

Last edited by Redpyramidhead; May 18th, 2006 at 04:43 PM..
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.41421 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,905KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo