View Single Post
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 07:05 PM   #13
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
Remember: FFT and FFTA were not a true sequel to the Final Fantasy series. Many gamers did not buy FFT and FFTA, but Squenix saw drastic incline of sales with these games. (I am not implementing that all the gamers of Final Fantasy did not buy those games, but most did not experience it.) With that in mind, Ivalice could evolve and be one with the game series. *It is not like they are bringing back Spira for another direct-sequel to FF10, anyways, Ivalice is not that similar to FFT and FFTA; a great example would be the trailers of both games, there is some resemblance, but most things have changed, Ivalice is now a vast enormous place in FFXII. The characters in FFXII are not miniature either. Then again, many people like the FFT and FFTA setting.*

Yes, there is a change of the battle system, nobody had a problem with it until major gaming sites started bringing up that gamers could possibly lose interest in the game series. It is funny how people listen to the news and actually obide by it. I actually would like the system, because numero uno: less battles and encounters, numero dos: there will not be that annoying flash thing before every battle, and numero tres: the character can enjoy walking more instead of riding Choci's and Airships. I think someone said this before me, but I will repeat, do not trash a game before you play it. Do not judge a game by the press; Squenix actually cares about us because they delayed the game so much, just think of the difference when they release it, the old version could have been bad. So look at the pos. not the neg.

The storyline will be better than any other game, since they went back to step one and revised it, it probably was bad before. I wonder if there are any more characters that the game has that are playable, and have not been released to the official site yet?

EDIT: I am more than likely, definitely, going to buy this game when it comes out.

Last edited by kamari-ice; Feb 11th, 2005 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: addition to post
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.30915 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,880KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo