View Single Post
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 12:36 AM   #2
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
A love all of these!!
1-The first web site is SO awesome, I can say enough about it! The colour scheme and images (and wonderful flashy buttons!) give it a really cool mood and atmosphere. It's easy to find your way around too which is always something you want to have in a website! The only thing with it is that there's a lot going on so it's a little daunting to look at first, but once you see where everything is it's awesome!

2-Aww! It's so cute! you've really got a great sense of angles now, more-so than your earlier works, I think. I really like the angle, and you have her and the paints on a perfect 'floor', everything is grounded, which is pretty tough to do, I usually have to draw out this big complicated floor grid to do that! I also love the attitude in this too, and the colouring, but I always love your colouring!

3-This layout has to be one of my ulimate favourites, of all the websites I've seen, and I'm serious! i LOVE the colours (I'm obsessed with those blues greens and oranges, remember my room?!) and the vertical set-up is so different and appealing, it's simple too, which is always something that is really good, because simple is always effective! And I really like the font in the header titles too!

4-This is a really cool concept, and I dont think you completely wasted your time, because you did learn from it! I hope.. heh, well I like to think you can learn something from every life experience! I really like how the borders are clouds, and the pink and yellow bits add a lot of depth. The colouring is fabulous, and the drawing itself holds a lot of emotion and mood, which is always a good thing to get across. The only thing with the figure is the arms and skirt are kinda lumpy... in the arm you've got some lines that sort of puff out, then the other end of the line intersects the mass of the arm, and another line puffs out, and so on. If that makes sense?! A technique that I was taught is to always always have 'curves against straights'; so say if you have a curved line on one side of the arm (curving inwards on the front), the other side will be a straight line. ..if any of that makes sense? I dont mean to offend you but only to offer little tips I've learned that I've found helped me and might help you!

5-There is absolutely nothing I dont like about this!!! It's so awesome! I love how he's balancing and standing on the building like that, and the expression, and the attention to detail! Are you going to colour it, I can't wait to see it!!!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.64585 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,888KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo