View Single Post
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 10:06 AM   #11
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Harry: a very caring person, he does all that he can when somebody asks for help or suggestions. Not often seen because most of all he's speding time taking care of the site's administration, especially lately. Thank you for approving me as a staff member!

Carlito: another cool guy, but he so rarely speaks you can hardly notice him. I told him to post more several times, he agreed but then he always said he prefers reading to posting. People don't know him enough for this reason, but he can always surprise me when I have the occasion to talk to him.

Panuru: she asked me to be part of the staff in weird circumstances it's too long to explain now. We had some argument regarding the forum's administration in few occasions, but everything's fine now. I don't fully understand her, and I'm not the only one, I think. People sometimes take her reactions and words the wrong way. When you start knowing her a little better, she can be a good friend.

Mooman: a very sweet guy, one of our first members. I sometimes think people do not fully understand him, because he's very polite and respectful in all of his posts, and when a person is always like that others do not often understand the meaning of his words. Too bad he's not around very much during the last period.

goodman: I always like to read his posts, also if I have nothing to reply to them. He's always wise in his words and yeah, also when he's ironic he shows a very deep sense of responsibility. We, the staff members, all respect him.

merylsilverburg: another precious member. I really admire her anime knowledge and devotion. She really knows a lot them, and better thing I noticed she's always willing to learn more, not only about anime. She's never arrogant, but often misunderstood for some of her words. Too bad we don't talk to each other much, but I always enjoy her posts.

happy_doughnut: she's really able to spice up a thread when she posts! I like her creativity in posting, she can be funny and interesting at the same time. I think sometimes she let herself be scared or impressioned by the wrong things though. Our little Mena: we really need her around!

Makgsnake: I seriously think we didn't really get each other, but it often was for futile reasons. I admire the way he always supported the site and all. A cool guy, with a lot of interests and passions, but I don't know him enough to judge him in a deeper way.

kupoartist: a mystery for many People are still wondering about kupo's gender, which can't be identified by the enigmatic pics and passion for moogles, but everybody likes to see around the pink color of Relm's no.1 fan

Mourdor: how we all miss his skilled way of moderating the forums! He was always there to save a thread or warn a bad guy. A very mature person, he left for a period, but came back whenever he could. This means something

Infernal Mass: we need people like him around. When the atmosphere of a discussion or thread becomes too heavy, he always has the power and the ability to make people laugh with some weird and apparently misplaced comment. This doesn't mean he's not into serious posting. Actually I think he's one of the people who's more interested in talking about videogames above all. Most of his thread are really funny to read, others are very informative.

Hylas: another veteran of the forums. She's always been around, so I consider her to be one of the necessary members to keep the forum going, also if she's not around everyday. She's very sincere and always likes to tell her opinions and express herself. A very positive girl.

Redpyramidhead: we all know he has very peculiar tastes, and that he writes very good stuff. His posts and thread are always well-thought and contain interesting and deep analysis: this shows he's a very intellectual guy, which is something rare among videogaming fans. Don't want to offend anybody with that

eli: one of the most refreshing persons we had the occasions to meet here. She's very nice and seems to be a sweet person. She gladly joins every forum's event, with an energetic partecipation and she's never annoying.

Gadzoox: Zoox is an odd girl. She likes Bowie and Rolling Stones, which indicates she has good tastes. She is obsessed with wolves, and I don't know where she got this weird obsession, but it's a sort of trademark that makes her appear original. Her posting is always positive, never seen anything pessimistic coming from her. She has the quality to cheer people up with her attitude.

I forgot I had something to do today More later!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.73843 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,910KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo