View Single Post
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 05:25 PM   #4
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
well, im not as well know on this site, and i dont know everyone as much either, but ill try my hand at it...

Vicious: he seems like he's an intelligent person, but he can be so biased at times concerning some topics. i enjoy this about him though, cuz it can lead to some great debates (some nasty arguments as well, but they are amusing as well.)

Trunks69420: Dont really have that much interaction with the guy, but he gets an honroable mention simply because he's one of the few self-proclaimed NIN fans out there. gives him good credit ratings in my book. lol

Redpyramidhead: I think that almost everyone here has somthing to say about red. hes one of the nicer guys here on the forum, and he seems like he has somethihng to say about everything. i truly enjoy his opinions in any of the debates i get involved in, and i think that he is one of the few that i have seen that would give me a run for my money when it comes to arguing about things (i can be damn stubborn). also, he has a healthy interest in the supernatural, which is also a topic that i enjoy. hope you stay around for a while man

Piggle_humsy: a great gal. i hate to see her going thru some of the problems that have hit her while i was around, but at the same time i think that she is strong enough to get thru anything that life can throw at her. even though she never got that sig pic i asked her for, she still has enlightened this site enough that almost anyone would be glad to have her around.

Panuru: i still am shocked that it took me like four months to realize that fortune changed her name, but i was currently engaged with extracurricular activity with the government (no, i wasnt in prison....) she has great opinions on a lot of things, and i would have to say without her around, harry would be VERY hard pressed to have the site run as smoothly as it does.

neomarik: an annoying bastard.... i should have shot him when i was back at home... nah, this is one of the guys i know IRL, and i think that even though we havent been on the best of terms lately, he is a good friend and has some interesting beliefs that turn out to be amusing on the site.

merylsilverburg: i swear, i know that she has great discussions with people, but for the life of me, they have been on every topic that i hadnt discussed, so i dont really know two S%^&s about her, and i feel kinda bad about it. i guess i have to go off of everyone elses opinion and say she's a great woman to have around.....

kupoartist: somewhat similar to meryl, but i have seen some of his work. he far surpasses me in the artistic endeavors, and i can appreciate all of his work on the sig pics and avatars. the multiple changes that he had in a few months made it interesting to see what new look he would have for himself that week.

jjmoohead: great guy. hes put a lot of good posts on here, even though im at somawhat of a loss as to what posts he has made at this point in time... i still think the metal-looking monkey thing is a bit much though...

harry: since we are both never around, i have almost never ran into him... just gotta say you found a great catch in panuru though, you two make a good couple, even though i haven't seen a pic of you, i think it is probably a cute couple too.

Gadzoox: zooxie has been a very enjoyable people-person on the site. i bet she brightens up any room she walks into.

fantasytiger: another person that i know IRL, she was the one that got me started on this ite, and i thank her for it. shes been going thru some bullS#$% lately though, so she probably hasnt been around as much. shes a great person and i think that she shouldnt let life bother her as much as it does, but when shes in a good mood she has a lovely demeanor to her. just give her a chance and she will definitely be an interesting person on any topic.

Chara: havent seen him as much lately, but he has am great aura about him. i think he has been one of the better people i have talked to on the site.

Yunadiva05: last but not least, my beloved. i am just glad that things have worked out for us even though i havent seen home for more than 2 weeks in the last 9 months. she may be a little ditsy at times, but i assure you that the blonde does not go all the way to the root.. lol she is probably one of the most forgiving people i know, and even though some pepole take advantage of this, she can be one of the most trustworthy people that you will ever meet. as long as i am around on the site, i hope that we can both make this place a more interesting experience for all of you.

i think this is everyone that i know something about, but if anyone thinks otherwise, just drop me a line and i will try to put in a good word for you as well.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03030 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,903KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo