View Single Post
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 11:58 PM   #37
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

Daedaelus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I dont know Meryl, but those things are the best thing about TWIN SNAKES. But then I geuss, everybody has their taste of music. I just think it was done very well. I know people dont really want my opinon about the game as they would think "MakgSnake" is going to say its amazing and all because he is over the top extreme fan of the series, but still I would say it. Its UNBELIEVABLE. I'd give a 9.4/10. Why the 0.6 short.???... Well, there are certain things I didn't like about the game too. The CODEC conversations, why not redone? They should have....... with codec having the same drawing pics, this game cannot be called complete RE-MAKE of the original.
You're only going to take off 0.6 points for the codec conversations not being done? You're far too forgiving when it comes to MGS man. Sometimes you come of as a fanboy. The cutscenes were so stupid, I'm at a loss for words. Since when did Snake turn into Neo? It is impossible for anyone, even the genetically enhanced Snake to jump onto a missle, or survive a missle blast. Ridiculous. They were also too long.

Quote:
One more thing I didn't like was that the development team didn't add new things in the game. Like.....new rooms or extra stuff........ they should have. Seriously.
Why? I think what they did with the rooms or weaponry was just fine. The only problem is that the AI was far too smart in this game. Granted MGS was easy, but the AI became a real problem in tiny rooms.

Quote:
I love TWIN SNAKES. Its an awesome game, and the best GAMECUBE game yet. In my opinion. I finished it in 9 hours 52 minutes, I know its nothing great and all but still... but have already started playing again.
But then you always think that every MGS game, on any system is a Godsend.

Quote:
Every GAMECUBE owner should HAVE THIS GAME. Seriously.
Wrong. Honestly speaking, I think I wasted $50 on this game. I could have spent $5 on this game at Hollywood Video, and in 5 days unlocked EVERY SINGLE secret, twice even.

Closing comments: I think this game is a kind of dissapointment. It only appeals to fanboys, people who have played the original, or Nintendo fans who have never had the chance to play MGS. Thumbs down.

Oh and BTW, has anyone else noticed this: How many times did you actually use the new hanging feature. I can honestly say, I have never once hung on a ledge in the entire game. Another stupid/useless addition.

The Tree of Life...
Daedaelus is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.42584 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,894KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end