View Single Post
Old Jan 31st, 2004, 07:17 PM   #67
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vicious_2003

Ummm....uhh....hmm..how to explain my way outta this one ?. I was just judging by some of the questions. Like the one where it askes if you use drugs habitually..im sorry but most girls who smoke weed and get drunk alot at partys get taken advantage of. (Anyone whos EVER been to a high school/college party where drugs are involved knows this) Weather thats your case or not...I dont know because I know little to nothing of you personally other than what percentage EVIL you are...how that translates here...is a mystery

I was going on MY idea of "wild", not that surveys idea of "Evil". But if you answered some of those questions a certain way id have to jump to the conclusion that your probably a slut. But sence I have NO idea how you answered each question I cant and havent done that (Wonder if that got me outta the dog house. Ill keep trying)

My point was just that most girls who are wild nowadays are slutty and immature, certainly not marriage material. Most girls like that dont have priorities or respect for themselves, hell or for anyone else for that matter. And many those girls end up alone raising two kids on minimum wage in low rent housing wishing they hadnt gone to soo many parties and gotten drunk when they were young.

Just please dont take that personally, I dont know anyone here enough to pass that kind of judgement. So umm.."Dont worry, be happy" yeah yeah...<<< THAT

P.S The reason I said that in the first place was because I hate when girls think they are boring because they dont party and get drunk all the time(Thats what I think of when girls are concidered wild) . Im just saying I appreciate a girl with class and morals. Someone posted they werent evil and cracked a joke that they were boring. Thats what got me started

I certainly hope you see the humor in that last line. If not....PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY SMART ASS WAYS I CANT HELP MYSELF ! *Walks off hoping he wont be made to regret his often misunderstood sence of humor*

You're right i don't understand your sence of humor...
Ok heres my point of view..i didn't say that you were talking about me specifically...but what i saw in your words made me make the question...to tell you the truth i don't even know why i even got 50 % evil because i used to think that i was a very "good" person...
And as an additional information since you don't really know me that well...i don't do drugs or ever did...don't drink unless i have very good reason for it...and i only had 2 boyfriends that are not mad ...but i have done some things that i'm not proud of most of them i did it when i was younger and alot of them envolved lieing to my friends and family and probably that's one of the reasons that made me have this result on the test...
Anyway i didn't take personally so..." don't worry,be happy" ...

Quote:
...I hate when girls think they are boring because they dont party and get drunk all the time...
I have to agree with you on this one ...is really stupid if someone thinks like this ...

Oh just one more thing this:
Quote:
Actually...ya know what.......your just a WHORE !
...it wasn't funny...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.06825 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,902KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end