PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Most frustrating mission? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=8502)

Berserker Mar 29th, 2005 07:38 AM

Most frustrating mission?

Let's hear it. I recently picked the game up again and I'm up in San Fierro. So far I must say that damned r/c level with the minigun is awfully frustrating! I'm such a bad aim in this game, it's pathetic :frust:

Piggle_humsy Mar 29th, 2005 12:24 PM

Well I've only been playing a little over the last few days so I'm not that far in the game but the mission I can't seem to pass at the moment is "Just Business!"
I am such a bad aim on the back of a moving bike I just can't seem to keep the bike from being blown up!
It's so frustrating!
But I keep getting further and further so I will eventually pass it..practice makes perfect!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Dactrius Mar 29th, 2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beserker
So far I must say that damned r/c level with the minigun is awfully frustrating! I'm such a bad aim in this game, it's pathetic :frust:

Yeah, that mission sucks the big one. Took me a good few tries. Best advise I can give is watch the radar for all the planes, rather than spinning around looking for them. And remember if you destroy a plane after it has dropped its' bomb, the bomb won't explode. So don't give up on a plane if it's just attacked. Other than that, practice makes perfect. The mission after is even harder though. :shame:

Which is probably the one that frustrated me the most coincidentally. That and the final mission for the driving course, where you have to get across the city and back in a time limit, and you lose time if you dent your car. I must have tried that close to fifty times. :grumpy:

Berserker Mar 30th, 2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dactrius
Yeah, that mission sucks the big one. Took me a good few tries. Best advise I can give is watch the radar for all the planes, rather than spinning around looking for them. And remember if you destroy a plane after it has dropped its' bomb, the bomb won't explode. So don't give up on a plane if it's just attacked. Other than that, practice makes perfect. The mission after is even harder though. :shame:

Which is probably the one that frustrated me the most coincidentally. That and the final mission for the driving course, where you have to get across the city and back in a time limit, and you lose time if you dent your car. I must have tried that close to fifty times. :grumpy:

Agreed, the last car mission I still haven't got but it's just so unfair all of a sudden other cars drive more recklessly trying to hit me from the side :frust:

merylsilverburg Mar 30th, 2005 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dactrius

I must be lucky because this one didn't give me that much of a hard time. Somehow all the cars just kinda "disappeared" as I sped through the streets, so I just passed it on my 6th try.

That RC mission with the plane where you gotta go after the bike carriers.....yes...this is the one that has given me so much trouble that it burns me up just typing about it. :frust: I still haven't passed it and I don't think I care anymore. :P

Dactrius Mar 30th, 2005 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
That RC mission with the plane where you gotta go after the bike carriers.....yes...this is the one that has given me so much trouble that it burns me up just typing about it. :frust: I still haven't passed it and I don't think I care anymore. :P

Personally, I think the reason people get frustrated at this mission is because they rush it. Not that they should crawl it, the timer is pretty tight. Just drop the plane to the ground directly behind the vehicle (Till you're almost touching it) then let rip with the machine gun. Before they even get anywhere, they're a small crater in the tarmac. Remember they don't attack you on sight, so take it steady.

It's cliched, but patience is key. It is possible, I've been through the game 3 times and done it each time (Crappy save corruption bug).

Berserker Apr 4th, 2005 07:43 AM

I got the minigun mission!!! Almost got the bike carriers mission on first try
, now I don't even come close :laugh: I hate that annoying Zero-dude!!!