PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the dream job (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7429)

007_JamesBond Apr 9th, 2004 10:14 PM

the dream job

what is your all time dream job, the one that you want more than anything, or the one that you think would be the best

what is yours

mine is what i am/ will be, a soldier turned cia opretive i am half way there

Piggle_humsy Apr 9th, 2004 11:15 PM

I'd love to be a CSI (crime scene Investigator) or a food critic.. actually what am I talking about... A Wildlife Photographer! I would absolutely love that.. Everytime I watch programs like that or see fantastic pictures I just get this amazing feeling.. To be able to travel the world taking great photos of wonderfull wildlife! Amazing! That would be my ultimate dream job. :D
But if that failed... then a Movie Critic.. getting to see every movie before it's out.. FOR FREE.. man that'd be fantastic!!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Daedaelus Apr 10th, 2004 02:44 AM

Probably working as a Clandestine Service agent for Mi6.

Faile Apr 10th, 2004 05:03 AM

rock star.

kupoartist Apr 10th, 2004 05:14 AM

I've always wanted to be a level designer, probably on a FPS. I reckon i've got some really neat ideas for multiplayer levels and even a single player campaign (or two!). Of course, what I lack are vital 3D modelling skills to actually make these levels... When I get some free time, i'll probably get back into editing...

Gadzoox Apr 10th, 2004 09:36 AM

Traditional animator for feature films!

Actually I'm not sure about that, maybe layout design, clean-up, inbetweener, supervisor... whatever turns out that I like the best!

But I'm already through first year (almost), and there's only one year left and then I can start working my way up in the industry! :D

Cannibal Clown Apr 10th, 2004 10:19 AM

As Gadzoox said, animator all the way. I think out of all of it, character design would also be fun as hell. Either way, making those little drawing into moving images would be my dream job.

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 10th, 2004 10:30 AM

Musician

DragonSphere Apr 10th, 2004 11:59 AM

full-on game designer: I want to be involved in every part of the process.

YunaDiva05 Apr 10th, 2004 05:37 PM

The dream job for me would have to be a marine animal (mammal) trainer like the people who trained the the whale for the Free Willy movies and the movie Flipper. I have always love marine mammals especially Dolphins, they are such intelligent creatures. Since I don't plan on going and moving away from home the job I seek is becoming a physical therapist, or going into massage therapy.

Deathwatchz Apr 10th, 2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.
this is from an internet site that i saw. cant remember where, but ive seen it in e-mails as well. i think that this would be a kick-a$$ job. lolololol im j/k baby, but if i was single, id consider moving to guam. (i know im a pervert, but what can i say???)

007_JamesBond Apr 10th, 2004 09:48 PM

youcould also considering going to budapest, where there is a 5:1 women to men ration

jsut an idea

Vicious_2003 Apr 11th, 2004 12:24 AM

Hmmm...thats a toughy. I think one thing Id really like to do is be a sports anchor for ESPN. If not that an animal trainer for one of the big zoo's in the U.S.

ssjtrunks13 Apr 11th, 2004 08:20 AM

A rapper would be number one, but I can't write rhymes. I thought I wanted to be a video game programmer, but it's hard work. Anything really that would get my name in a video game is what I really want.

So... I've decided the ultimate dream job for me would be a professional play tester for video games. From what I can tell no one I have physically met plays video games as much me.

YunaDiva05 Apr 11th, 2004 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007_JamesBond
youcould also considering going to budapest, where there is a 5:1 women to men ration

jsut an idea

Hey dont give him any ideas, that just gives him more stuff to fill his perverted mind with lol :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjtrunks13
A rapper would be number one, but I can't write rhymes. I thought I wanted to be a video game programmer, but it's hard work. Anything really that would get my name in a video game is what I really want.

So... I've decided the ultimate dream job for me would be a professional play tester for video games. From what I can tell no one I have physically met plays video games as much me.

ssjtrunks rappers don't always rhyme. If every rap song rhymed then it wouldn't be as interesting and it wouldn't flow right. Stuff you gotta consider. And yes video programming isn't an easy profession. The sounds of it are fun but to go ahead and attempt it is a different story. :right:

ssjtrunks13 Apr 11th, 2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YunaDiva05
ssjtrunks rappers don't always rhyme. If every rap song rhymed then it wouldn't be as interesting and it wouldn't flow right.

I know that, my point is I can't write lyrics and what kind of music artist would someone be, or band, if they could not write their own stuff?

Berserker Apr 14th, 2004 04:59 AM

Be the assistent-coach of Marco van Basten when he becomes head-coach of Ajax.

Pu the Owl Apr 14th, 2004 01:24 PM

Not exactly a job, but gathering and controlling hordes of forest bears and make them work for me would be perfect. In the meantime I could take care of myself and paint my house of an electric blue colour, build puppets, make shiny jewels, learn some exotic language, summon mighty Cthulhus etc.

Faile Apr 15th, 2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panuru
Not exactly a job, but gathering and controlling hordes of forest bears and make them work for me would be perfect. In the meantime I could take care of myself and paint my house of an electric blue colour, build puppets, make shiny jewels, learn some exotic language, summon mighty Cthulhus etc.

I'm sure that a little super powers wouldn't go amiss. Certainly with cthulus abound. and fit the bears out in boots. very important.