PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The simpsons (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6764)

neomarik Sep 23rd, 2003 09:30 AM

he simpsons

i dont know anyone who doesnt watch the simpsons. so i figured we could take turns talking about our fav moments.

Rei Sep 23rd, 2003 11:47 AM

Every single moment with Ned Flanders & sons in it is my fave! Every line of their dialogues is great! :D

neomarik Sep 23rd, 2003 11:55 AM

homer is the one that makes me laugh:laugh:

jjmoohead Sep 23rd, 2003 12:16 PM

anyone who knows my past knows that the Commic Book Guy is by far THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!

neomarik Sep 23rd, 2003 12:23 PM

remember when bart and milhouse took over his shop?

kupoartist Sep 23rd, 2003 12:37 PM

I don't know why, but when the Springfield Dam bursts and deposits Ralph Wiggum's Bed on the Simpson's Front Lawn, and Ralph announces with a sad face "I think I wet the bed", i'm inclined to laugh a bit. Perhaps not the most memorable bit...

I also like the "You sunk my Battleship" joke that one of the old blokes cracks over - and over - again.

Berserker Sep 24th, 2003 03:39 AM

One of my faves is the episode where Homer and Barney go head to head to become an astronaut...

Virtualeclipse Sep 24th, 2003 05:49 PM

I like the one were they went to an amusment park and they had to kill the ttacking robots

Vicious_2003 Sep 24th, 2003 06:37 PM

I always enjoyed the Holloween specials. I think ive seen each of them a million times.

The one I remember the most is the one with the monkey hand that grants wishes

Berserker Sep 25th, 2003 03:35 AM

Quote:

I always enjoyed the Holloween specials.
Me too, my favorite is the one where Homer enters this virtual Tron-like world through his living room wall and you get to see Homer 3-d....excellent!!

neomarik Sep 26th, 2003 06:10 PM

liked when he tryed to fix the toaster and he kept going back in time and messing things up:laugh:

Piggle_humsy Sep 28th, 2003 12:46 PM

Man I love the simpsons, My whole family is simpson mad and we are forever quoting bits in day to day life, I dont think a day goes by when me or my sis haven't quoted a bit from it!

I think one of my fave characters is ralph Wiggum, He's so cute and stupid!
Some of my fave bits are..

Theres one where marge touches Ralph's shoulder and he says "She's touching my special area"

Or.... "Miss Hoover, I glued my head to my shoulder"

Ralph: "Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants."
Chief Wiggum: "Just relax son and it'll come, ."

"Me fail English, Thats Unpossible"

Just a few of my fave ralph quotes!
I even downloaded a thing on winmx that was like 60 ralph wiggum quotes! Very Funny!

A few homer quotes...

"Oh no! What have I done? I smashed open my little boy's piggy bank, and for what? A few measly cents, not even enough to buy one beer. Wait a minute, lemme count and make sure... not even close."

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

One of my all time fave episodes is....

Homer: "No t.v, No beer make homer somethin somethin.."

marge: "Go crazy?"

Homer: "Don't mind if I do"....

If you know the episode you'll know how the rest goes! :D

Yes I do love my simpsons! And No you can never get enuff!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Vicious_2003 Sep 29th, 2003 05:37 PM

Quote:

liked when he tryed to fix the toaster and he kept going back in time and messing things up
Hah, now that I think of it, the one with the Toaster was probably my favorite. I just dont have much of a memmory

Quote:

Me too, my favorite is the one where Homer enters this virtual Tron-like world through his living room wall and you get to see Homer 3-d....excellent!!
Oh yeah, I remember that one. In the end 3D Homer fell into a dumpster in the real world. That was pretty uniqe. Wasnt he trying to get behind a book case when he fell into the 3d Plane ?. Ahh...that weak memmory of mine again. Great stuff though

Redpyramidhead Oct 1st, 2003 01:27 AM

I got into my hands a copy of Simpsons: Hit and Run recently and will be doing a review on it. I just thought I'd let you all know that it's the perfect game for those who are long time fans of the show. There is a healthy helping of the shows most popular characters with cameos from many more. One of my favorite moments so far is walking up to Ralph Wiggum as Homer and say hello. Now we both know, niether of them are especially too bright. Imagine, some of Ralph's most famous quotes in response to a simple statement like "Hi my name is Homer." Ralph then replies "my doctor says I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there."
Another classic moment...upon wandering into Flander's back yard you find a bomb shelter and when you open the door you hear his kids saying "We only come out for church!"

_RED_ stuff

fantasytiger Oct 1st, 2003 01:45 PM

i love the simpsons its a religion in my house I mean its the only time you will actually see me get up and turn off my game and watch tv.

my favorite eps. was when homer left the church and ned flanders was trying to get him back and they started singing

" god said to noah there's going to be a floody floody"
"then came the rain and it started to get muddy muddy"

"GET THOSE ANIMALS (clap) down on the arky arky"

:laugh: basicly anything that has flanders his sons and homer ends up turning into a laugh fest