PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Make your own! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6723)

Qjij_jijQ Sep 11th, 2003 07:08 PM

Make your own!

Yeah, I know... I tend to do that kinda topic often in this section ( I think I did it like 3 times! :P ) Still, I like to hear what you guys have to say on the subject...

You know, in every Final Fantasy they always try to come up with a 'unique' hero with a somewhat 'unique' weapon ( i.e.: Cloud with his Giant Sword, Squall with his Gunblade, Zidane with his 2 Blades and Tidus with his... well... eh... Water Sword? ) Anyways, staying in the spirit of those previous games, I was curious as to know what you guys could come up with as a new hero ( male or female ) as well as a new weapon. Also, how would you want him/her to be on a physical and psychological level... how would you want him/her to act towards others, what would his/her past be like... what would he/she want next? You know... that kinda stuff. XD

Bah... I'm just trying to see how creative you guys can be.

Frozen Sep 12th, 2003 10:11 AM

I'd like some hot chick, with a personality similar to that of Cloud's, but I would actually like her to have two different weapons: a Machine-gun (more or less like Laguna's from FF8, I guess) and a sword as well. This game would need to have a "Materia" system in which I could put orbs in both weapons, and also be allowed to combine the two weapons in certain circumstances (maybe to be used as Limit Break) and so as both weapons have different elemental properties, the combination of such elements would create "elemental combos" or something like that, like in Breath of Fire 4. But then, combining the same element for both weapons, would create an attack with the highest power for that element.

But hell, I'm getting out of topic here, yeah, the chick would have to be blond, have red eyes, I really don't know what kind of dress, but it would have to be some sort of combat-type suit, have her sword by her waist and her machine gun holstered in her back.

Brit Sep 13th, 2003 01:53 PM

christ, thats a sound idea
i'd make it into a devil may cry type character using the above...

for a completely original idea though, i'd like to experiment more with the idea of vincent from ff7 where for his limit he turned into various demons and frankenstein characters etc. rather than having seperate characters with aeons and Gf's - the characters are able to turn into GF's themselves,, and power rangers style, you should be able to turn into a combination of the GF's u turn into - to create an uber GF...

Phataas Sep 28th, 2003 08:32 AM

I agreee with Brit a Devil May Cry guy would be cool, but I think Final Fantasy (Squaresoft) always find a COOL and spessial guy to every FF game.