PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you doing.......? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5924)

Azuma_Ninja Apr 21st, 2003 11:57 AM

What are you doing.......?

I'm sitting here bored out of my mind waiting for my next class to start (thankfully my last for today). So I just wanted to know what others are doing when they read this post. Are you in school, at a friends chillin, or maybe your just home (where i'd like to be:laugh: ).

happy_doughnut Apr 21st, 2003 01:51 PM

I'm here... at home. Just taking a small break from HSG3, listening to a song from the Clash, and getting ready for a much needed nap :yawn:.

Barely began spring break today... [:disturb:], so I doubt I'll be bored this week !

Pu the Owl Apr 21st, 2003 01:59 PM

I'm at home, sneezing a lot. I'm hungry, but I try to keep myself busy, finishing some silly unuseful web sites. I'm replying to emails and deleting spam from my inbox. What else? I'm furious because I don't have batteries for my CD player, and I hate being forced to use the PC to listen to music :P

mark0™ Apr 21st, 2003 02:05 PM

Im extremely bored. Wondering what I should listen to, Coldplay, The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin or The Foo Fighters. Should really be studying but I'm over-confident when It comes to school. Its Raining too, first time in ages since Spring came along, which sucks because I'm confined to my house. Blah.

Chara Apr 21st, 2003 03:41 PM

I'm sitting here bored as hell. I just finished spring break and I was supposed to go to school today but I didnt really feel like going.

Heh, right now all I'm doing is staring at the wall.

Gadzoox Apr 21st, 2003 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mark0™
Wondering what I should listen to,
BOWIE!!! :D

I'm at home, and just about to go to the bathroom and then go play some Silent Hill 2! (Notice how I go to the bathroom first, so I don't wet myself from fear!!! ahahhaaa, I'm so clever!! ;) )

Piggle_humsy Apr 21st, 2003 05:46 PM

I'm at home, replying to posts and checking msn messenger while my sister watches west wing. I'm looking around the frontroom realising it really needs a tidy and the table is full of lolly wrappers! oops bad me! :D

It's pretty late so I'll probly go upstairs and go on comp in my room and find pictures for new sig!
byeee!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

SplinterJD Apr 21st, 2003 07:43 PM

I'm on my computer looking up several websites, posting at different forums and just generally trying to chill out even if i am sick as with a cold.:P

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 21st, 2003 07:45 PM

As we I post this I have a guitar in my lap, fingering out chords and stuff.I'm also listening to Creed and watching Face/Off on Dvd.

DragonSphere Apr 21st, 2003 08:05 PM

Doing some homework (gonna stay up late tonight doing it...and perhaps tomorrow as well :boo: ), and listening to the radio.

Vicious_2003 Apr 21st, 2003 08:24 PM

Im deviding my attention between "Hellen Of troy" a mini series on the USA network, WWE RAW, and Posting/reading posts here on the forum. Also Awaiting my name change to go though as you can probably tell by the banner my new name will be Vicious_2003

Nelo Angelo Apr 21st, 2003 09:43 PM

Playing Skies of Arcadia: Legends. :)

I got a new special rating. :B

*is a Sky Battle King* :D

Oh, and posting this message. :O

And listening to music.

Big Dude Apr 21st, 2003 10:17 PM

Im sitting here, as always, in front of my comp thinking what to do. I have such a list of things to do that I dont know where to start and overall end up not doing anything... As I sit here reading through posts, listening to some tunes, and ponder what to do Im finishing off the rest of the "giant chocolate bunnies" ( :blank: :sick: :S :blergh: ) Now all that is left is to wait the next hour out for night night time...

Azuma_Ninja Apr 21st, 2003 10:18 PM

I just got in from playing some serious ping pong with my friend. I should prolly finish my paper but i just bought a new anime so i'm thinking i'll prolly just check that out instead:P

BlackThornn Apr 22nd, 2003 02:35 AM

Hitting the water pipe and watching Office Space. Itching for some sort of debate after having run dry on the Bill Maher forums. :roll:

Beretta55 Apr 22nd, 2003 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackThornn

Hitting the water pipe and watching Office Space. Itching for some sort of debate after having run dry on the Bill Maher forums. :roll:
ah i love office space such a great movie:cool:

just visiting this place a little bit. then maybe to watch some TV then play some dynastay warriors 4 and try to get past more of it with wei. then probally going to hit the sack thats if i dont wake up at like 5 am in the morning sleep walking:disturb:

Sleazy P Martini Apr 22nd, 2003 03:13 AM

Its 5 am and I can't sleep because I was working nights last week. The cats are running around the living room and I can hear my wife snoring all the way from the bedroom. :laugh:

Berserker Apr 22nd, 2003 03:30 AM

At work having a break, looking if I've missed much during the easter weekend...

trunks69420 Apr 22nd, 2003 08:53 AM

9:55 am... dont know why i am up... just went to bed a little while ago... listening to korn and having plans to play either THPS4 online or Phantasy Star for GC... Not sure which... Jonathan Davis will reveal the answer to me i am sure:) Oh shite... I should probably get more sleep since i gotta work tonight.... oh well....

ssjtrunks13 Apr 22nd, 2003 08:59 AM

I'm in computer science waiting for my next class.