PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Courage? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5361)

Beretta55 Feb 6th, 2003 12:50 AM

Courage?

Do you have courage? like to walk up to a cute girl and talk to her or to say shut up to somebody?
i know i sure as hell i dont im just a big ol scardy cat:laugh:
there are time's i just want to tell somebody shut the hell up then hit them. but i dont because i really dont like fighting at all or verbal fighting for that matter:P
then me with girl's......*cough's* i rather not talk about that:D

DSgamer Feb 6th, 2003 12:56 AM

dude, u should c me with women, i melt

MakgSnake Feb 6th, 2003 01:34 AM

I do have the courage but I just dont...... I dont tell me to shup up, and well girls........ unless its a unique case, I dont really try to talk. Not saying that I am not intrested in girls or anything. Right now........ I am alright without them.

DSgamer Feb 6th, 2003 02:09 AM

i know these 2 cute girls from school, i knew they went 2 my school, but we actually met on AIM. we usually chat for hours, but when i go 2 school i cant talk 2 them for some reason :roll: :roll: yesterday, i had PE with them, we played basketball, i was completely sucking, i couldn't keep concentrated. can any1 help me with this lol

Berserker Feb 6th, 2003 07:22 AM

You guys need to get your self-esteem up, see yourself as the macdaddy of all the macdaddies:cool:
It's been said a million times before a girl won't think your fly if you don't even think so yourself.
Be happy with yourself nobody is perfect!!!!!
And if you aren't confident about yourself, maybe consider doing a martial art or somethinmg like that( I recommend kickboxing,muay thai,boxing). That will surely boost your coinfidence( or courage if you like ).

If anything else fails just use the JEDI-mindtrick on them;)

Infernal Mass Feb 6th, 2003 07:34 AM

when the occasion calls for a direct approach, it's better to just go for it. Although, there are occasions when all the signs aren't present..then there are other ways to get your point across which aren't as confrontational..this is where persona comes into play. It's best to be yourself.

mark0™ Feb 6th, 2003 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gamer

i know these 2 cute girls from school, i knew they went 2 my school, but we actually met on AIM. we usually chat for hours, but when i go 2 school i cant talk 2 them for some reason
Same thing happened to me, but I kinda talk to those girls now.. sometimes. lol, I don't talk to her at school but I met her in the Pub and bought her a few drinks :) (ah, alcohol cures all)

disregard that last part kiddies lol

ssjtrunks13 Feb 6th, 2003 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gamer

i know these 2 cute girls from school, i knew they went 2 my school, but we actually met on AIM. we usually chat for hours, but when i go 2 school i cant talk 2 them for some reason :roll: :roll: yesterday, i had PE with them, we played basketball, i was completely sucking, i couldn't keep concentrated. can any1 help me with this lol
I can't help you. I can never find the courage to ask a girl out. I know my girlfirend may not be what others would go for, but if we ever went to the same school I would have had problems trying to talk to her. This happens no matter what they look like for some reason.

dan da man Feb 6th, 2003 11:04 AM

Do i have courage? Everybody has it in them, but dont use it, I have it i me but i dont use it all the time, I will tell someone to shut if they get on my nerves because i stick up for myself. But girls, I get all shy and sometimes not,dpends who the girl is, im fine without a g/f now, im to busy.:D

jjmoohead Feb 6th, 2003 11:53 AM

its not about having courage, its just that i feel some girls are out of my league so I choose not to talk to them.

ssjtrunks13 Feb 6th, 2003 12:07 PM

I have never felt a girl was out of my league. SOmetimes, I just feel I might say something stupid or do something that would make them be repelled from me. The funny thing is, on field trips starting with the 5th grade I had chased the girls around because I had felt alone and wanted to hang around with someone. Unfotunately I couldn't tell them why I was doing that.

fantasytiger Feb 6th, 2003 03:06 PM

hey you guys make it sound like its easy for us girls..:mean:

its just as tough for us to I mean for one if we know a guy digs us we panic and instead of trying not to make our selfs look like idiots or say the wrong thing we end up doing just the opposite.

I have a lot of guy friends (THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS) they like me because I am an easy going person I am not your average girl I bet even Beretta55 could talk to me in person with no problem.

I play sports, video games, skate board, surf, i am into pretty much the same things and I like to wrestle and i take karate. Courage to me is being yourself no matter what other people think or despite the fact if they are going to like you or not. I have two brothers i am the only girl i have to be able to blech as loud as them or go head to head with them and be just as good as them on tekken

I mean don't get me wrong I can still act like i am a princess with proper manners and so forth. i am just relaxed being myself.

maybe not couragous but I am me.

Suzuki_Fanboy Feb 6th, 2003 03:15 PM

I tell people to shut up all the time (if they piss me off), and I don't have that much of a problem talking to most girls...unless they're like completely random girls I've never met.

David Feb 6th, 2003 03:36 PM

I feel sorry for you guys...:heh: I'm not afraid to say shut up too somebody, or talk to a cute girl. But I wouldn't sat shut up too a girl thou.

Beretta55 Feb 6th, 2003 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by David

I feel sorry for you guys...:heh: I'm not afraid to say shut up too somebody, or talk to a cute girl. But I wouldn't sat shut up too a girl thou.
*ahem* shut up! jk jk:laugh: it's not that im not scared to tell people to shut up. im just a man of peace i wish the world was without hate and all that stuff but alas it wont ever happen.:disturb:

mark0™ Feb 6th, 2003 04:44 PM

I'm a Pacifist too, but If i get pissed off, I'll breat the guy up... 'nuff said.

David Feb 6th, 2003 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beretta55

*ahem* shut up! jk jk:laugh: it's not that im not scared to tell people to shut up. im just a man of peace i wish the world was without hate and all that stuff but alas it wont ever happen.:disturb:
See, you did it, not so hard.;) But try saying it to someone not with messaging and online chat. Try that!:laugh:

Beretta55 Feb 6th, 2003 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by David

See, you did it, not so hard.;) But try saying it to someone not with messaging and online chat. Try that!:laugh:
quiet! dont make me bumple your rumple!:laugh:

ssjtrunks13 Feb 6th, 2003 04:55 PM

I never said anything about the other part, but I have no prblem with saying shut up. I'm sure it is hard for you girls and I don't think I never thought about it either. You've got two brothers? Cool, my little sister isn't the only sister but our other sister has been living over on the west coast in Washington, but my little brother is less than nice to her soemtimes. Also, she can already out belch her brothers.;)

David Feb 6th, 2003 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beretta55

quiet! dont make me bumple your rumple!:laugh:
Oh yeah, bring it!:laugh: ;)