PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Creativity Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dynasty Warrior Artwork (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5026)

Soul Angel Jan 3rd, 2003 12:45 PM

Dynasty Warrior Artwork

Well it's been a while since I've posted anymore of my pictures.
So here is a couple of Dynasty Warrior 3 Fanart pictures, which I've recently done.
(The picture quality isn't probably that great, because my scanner is being a bit of pain :heh: )

Here's a picture of Lu Xun not one of the easiest of pictures for me to try to draw.

Here's a picture of Zhao Yun, Gan Ning and Lu Xun The patterns on their clothing are probably not quite that right :right:

Well enjoy, comments and suggestions are welcome. :)

kupoartist Jan 3rd, 2003 02:08 PM

I really like them :) ... the pony in the first one is excellently drawn and really sweet :happy: ... the details in both pictures are very extensive and really make the pictures look great. Its always nice to see somthing new from you ms angel ^_^

Edit (to not take up valuable Soul Angel homage!): I think you did the right thing Fortune... I just hope there wasn't too much work for you :(

Pu the Owl Jan 3rd, 2003 02:19 PM

Those are very detailed drawings! I like the way you portrayed the horse in the first piccie, but I am amazed by the details you put to draw the clothes of the characters in the second pic! Maybe there could be something you'd like to change in the body proportions, in case you want them to look more "realistic", but other than that, these are really cool drawings, that I'd like to see coloured in the future :)

Gadzoox Jan 3rd, 2003 04:40 PM

Looks great!! Nice details, you should really consider colouring these, they'd look great!! Ditto to what Fortune said about the proportions!
And if you really want to get technical, the rider looks a little too close to the horses' neck on the first one; though its really adorable!!! :D Colour them!!! Pleaaaase?! :>

Pu the Owl Jan 3rd, 2003 07:06 PM

Off Topic!!!

Guys, I just wanted to let you know that after banning fantasywave, I've decided to delete his posts and the posts regarding his replies, just to not ruin Soul Angel's thread. Hope you're not offended by my decision :heh:

Soul Angel Jan 3rd, 2003 07:53 PM

Re: Off Topic!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune

Guys, I just wanted to let you know that after banning fantasywave, I've decided to delete his posts and the posts regarding his replies, just to not ruin Soul Angel's thread. Hope you're not offended by my decision :heh:
Don't worry Fortune, I don't think anyone will be offended by it

Back on topic

Thanks everyone for the comments :)
I'm glad you like the detail on the characters clothing etc, though they still don't have as half as much detail on them as they do in the game. :P

I'll try out your suggestions and hopefully I'll also try and colour them in sometime in the future, to show you all.
Though right now I'm trying to finish of colouring some other drawings right now before starting a new batch :heh:

Anyway thanks again for your comments and suggestions. :happy:

Beretta55 Jan 3rd, 2003 07:58 PM

sorry for the late reply. but awsome work im a big fan of dynasty warrior's keep up the good work;)

Gadzoox Jan 4th, 2003 11:55 AM

Re: Off Topic!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Fortune

I am relieved!! Thanks Fortune! :happy:

Yay for colour!! You need to post your art more often too Soul!! :)

Soul Angel Jan 5th, 2003 10:41 AM

Thanks Frostman for the reply, its also nice to see another Dynasty Warriors fan as well :)

Gadzoox I'll try and post more of my art more often and hopefully in colour as well. :happy:

Rei Jan 6th, 2003 05:13 AM

I like the horse in the first one, and yep, very detailed works!

Sword 4 Hire Jan 6th, 2003 09:12 PM

The link won't work for me dammit...I wanna see these pictures!

Soul Angel Jan 7th, 2003 08:19 AM

Thanks Rei. :)

S4H try copy and paste the link and see if that will work. The links still seem to be working for me, so maybe that's what you might have to do.

ssjtrunks13 Jan 7th, 2003 12:14 PM

I am a fan of Dynasty Warriors too.(I have a friend that is in my venture crew and he's the one that got me hooked)

Almost forgot, nice pics and don't worry about the detail on the clothing. I just wish I could draw clothes that good when I try to draw DBZ characters.