PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Omg! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=12327)

happy_doughnut Jan 15th, 2010 06:54 AM

Omg!

i'm at a loss for words, and don't even know what to say; i can't believe the last time i visited here was in 2008. :weep:

i still remember a lot of you guys, though...geez, i can't believe i joined here when i was 15-16. i'm 23 now--so old! :laugh:

aww...you guys!! it's like traveling back to a land filled with lovely memories. :love:

Beretta55 Jan 15th, 2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy_doughnut (Post 134605)
i'm at a loss for words, and don't even know what to say; i can't believe the last time i visited here was in 2008. :weep:

i still remember a lot of you guys, though...geez, i can't believe i joined here when i was 15-16. i'm 23 now--so old! :laugh:

aww...you guys!! it's like traveling back to a land filled with lovely memories. :love:

Stuff happens, you get busy or in my case you just sorta forget about foruming. :laugh:

I remember joining when I was 12 or 13, I felt like a babe in the woods.

But it's good to see you again Mena! :)

goodman Jan 16th, 2010 04:28 AM

Lol, good to see ya around, i was actually thinking about you the other day, ms. doughnut :). I know we all had some good conversations back in the day and you and mr. beretta were always great contributors. Yep im going on 51 in a month lol so i know how ya feel :). Still gaming and killing enemies :). Its great that Harry and friends have kept this site going! :right:

Harry Jan 23rd, 2010 12:40 AM

And it will keep staying up ;) We plan on moving to a newer forum software and start adding community oriented features. So please update your e-mails in your profiles so you get notified when this happens. Changes will be slow, but will be constant. The goal is to restart discussion in the forums.

Content area is very difficult to resurrect simply because we would need to do that for a living, as we did few years ago. Needless to say, it was not enough to pay the bills, so we need to work for third parties programming things and working on servers - all real life experience we made also through this website, when we were developing the in-house CMS and when we had to keep things running smoothly with 10000 daily visitors and an old, old server. Ah, I'd rather get back to writing reviews and handling this website, of course, than work on code and server maintenance. But hopefully that will change soon.

Happy to see you around ms.Mena-doughnut, Beretta, and Goodman. It is so nice to see people coming by once in a while. You feel a bit like an old grandma living somewhere in the mountains. Hahahaha.

Pu the Owl Jan 24th, 2010 03:50 AM

Hullo :)

MakgSnake Jan 29th, 2010 11:41 PM

I know how you feel happy..

Berserker Jan 31st, 2010 02:02 AM

Mena and MakG! Cool to hear from you, a lot of people grew up huh!
This was my first forum I visited and I learned a lot about online communities and internet in general here, strange thing is that it's the only forum I visited in the long run. I never picked up on social networks, twitter etc. either. So although my first experience with communities was excellent I never really got the hang of the whole 2.0 thing.