PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Online Gaming Hub (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Last attempt... (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=8911)

Berserker Nov 17th, 2005 08:58 AM

Last attempt...

..to get you guys/girls to start playing Return to castle wolfenstein-Enemy territory online. It's a complete free multiplayer fps, you can download it from castlewolfenstein.com. When you do so, let me know and I'll hook you up with some servers and when can get together for some excellent online-teambased-frag fest!

IcyMourdor Nov 17th, 2005 10:30 AM

Sorry Berserker, I prefer playing Unreal for my fps online games. This game is also free. Still waiting for the next version of UT to come out.

dan da man Nov 17th, 2005 06:51 PM

Yeah I play it, rtcw ET, probs my favorite online fps ever, I play in the ET servers that comes with the game. Would be great to get some guys/girls in here blasting it up, takes team-work. My name is slayer.

Berserker Nov 18th, 2005 02:15 AM

Cool, we need to hook up some time Dan. My name is Freddy H.(eineken) or DeadManWalking. I heven't played for a while, but I'm back pretty fast. So let's share some server ip's and get it on! Do you run et-pro with the alternate maps or just the original 6-map campaigns?

dan da man Nov 22nd, 2005 02:51 PM

Hey Beserker, I don't play the ET pro, just the normal servers with campaign, stopwatch, objective etc. Would be good to get some games going, I dunno how we would hook up though being in different time regions and no friends list...

Berserker Nov 23rd, 2005 02:20 AM

Just name a time, preferably late in the evening and post an IP adres here and I can see if I can get on the server. Which is a problem sometimes cause I play all evening on one server and the next I can't excess it anymore cause it ain't on my serverlist and connect to the IP doesn't work. You're in the UK right? Maybe fridaynight 10/11 'o clock UK time, that would be 11/12 in Amsterdam. Just post an IP, we can always try, right?

dan da man Nov 23rd, 2005 10:49 PM

Okay sorted you live in Am, I'm hopefully heading there next year for a holiday :D. I have a pretty fast connection so I can host but not to sure on how to get IP's up... Add me too msn if you have that I'm on there alot so we can just fancy a game?! Then go straight on (I've sent you it in a PM), C'MON PEEPS its free to download and whole bunch of fun if we had a few of us.

Berserker Nov 25th, 2005 06:04 AM

Send you a PM concerning tonight Dan.

Come on guys, maybe we can host a server and make it an psfantasy exclusive game....just think about it huh :laugh:

Berserker Nov 29th, 2005 04:11 PM

Sorry for the double post, but Dan your pm-box is full.

I'm at 83.133.81.22:27961

Freakz.biz tonight

rfhwfh Nov 28th, 2008 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berserker (Post 123479)
..to get you guys/girls to start playing Return to castle wolfenstein-Enemy territory online. It's a complete free multiplayer fps, you can download it from castlewolfenstein.com. When you do so, let me know and I'll hook you up with some servers and when can get together for some excellent online-teambased-frag fest!

good , and i think you are right , and i love play game , but i do not know how to selcet a good server , and i f i choose a bad server, and i think i will not play it happy , so i need your suggestion to help me ,