PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite FF Character (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4895)

Kaolla Su Feb 6th, 2005 12:10 AM

YEEEEAH! :lick: MY TURN! I would say.....Zell....no Rikku or maybe Selphie.heh heh um i guess ill have to pick RIKKUas ive said before shes very happy-go-lucky and carefree and a thief.Plus shes hot and wears a thong and when you get lvl 3 scan you can see her panties. Selphies panties are sky blue somtimes and white others.LOL :laugh: Zell kicks az with them gloves though.

duovash55 Feb 9th, 2005 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcyMourdor
*notices the lack of FFTactics characters in here*

Delita would simply waste everyone. He is strong enough to take on any opponent, charming enough to get the princess to share his love, and smart enough to manipulate the war so he would end up on top and become king. Not bad for just a stable boy.

Why does no one talk about tactics my favrite was delita as well so cool

IcyMourdor Feb 9th, 2005 10:59 AM

Damn, this is an OLD thread. I made that post two years ago.

But my feelings haven't changed. Delita is still the greatest. FFT is still my favorite game of all time. Delita Hyral after all is the hero of the Lion War (according to Ivalice History, not the Durai Reports).

Infinity Feb 10th, 2005 06:09 AM

The best of all time is Cloud. Who had their whole neighboor die, bestfriend die(all though there was no blood iwas very emotional) meet 7 new friends, defeat a mega-coglomerate and mack the ladies all the way to top? CLoud Strife my friends. Not to mention all his cameos in other Square-Enix games.(Square, Squaresoft)

Soul Angel Feb 12th, 2005 02:24 PM

Hmm I like quite a few different characters but if I had to pick one it would have to be Zidane! :D
I like his outgoing friendly personality and how he liked to try and help out others in need (strange how thieves in ff games are all friendly little characters.) and he has a tail! Don't ask me why when I first saw him and saw he had a tail I just had to buy the game. XD

Infernal Mass Feb 26th, 2005 10:54 PM

gotta go with Kain Dragoon. Cecil couldn't have done it without him.

Kerotan#6 Mar 1st, 2005 12:27 AM

fac FF character(s) has got to be sephiroth squall siefer vincent and that busty babe lulu oh yeaa giggity giggty

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_lovexxx
I thinik i would have to say cloud.... i mean hands down the best FF charactrer outthere...omnislash all i can say about that is devistating.

little off but i couldnt seem to get that omnislash to work like he wont learn the move ive played that game like 200 hours and gotten all my peoples to max and he and only him just wont accept the 4 level its really kinda pissin me off ya know

LeCrap Mar 4th, 2005 11:24 PM

Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy 7....He's just the terd....he'd be the crap, but I'm the crap, well, LeCrap.

Сђarity May 27th, 2005 01:07 PM

Squall was the most interesting but Sephiroth is my favorite villan.. :laugh:

kungfugirl Jul 7th, 2005 04:19 PM

i like tidus and yuna they r soo cute together :happy:

Redpyramidhead Jan 20th, 2006 10:25 AM

I am a big Squall fan.

_RED_ stuff

anime_mangachick19 Feb 2nd, 2006 06:45 PM

i like tidus he's hot, squall he's hot too and i like yuna & rikku cause their tha best!!!!!

Zoraxe Apr 23rd, 2006 12:30 PM

Ff Vi

I can't believe no one has mentioned any characters from VI except one person who chose Relm. I have played every single final fantasy that was released in America except XI and VI is hands down my favorite. There is no other game in the world let alone the series that tops it for me. Locke was always my favorite character. A thief with morals or treasure hunter as he would prefer it but he was so badass. He had such a carefree personality, was always the one to lighten the mood, and this is after the love of his life loses her memory because of him, completely forgets him, and causes him to leave his hometown. Edgar was pretty awesome too. As was Cyan. VI was the best game because it had no real main character. Terra is the closest to a main character if you absolutely HAD to pick one. But the only reason for that is because she started the chain reaction that led to the game. ANyway, VI was great because you could pick anyone as your favorite and make him the main character. For example, VIII was a great game but Squall was not that nice of a person. He was not Zidane or Tidus. Those guys had fun. Because of Squall's personality, it put a major damper on the game for me. But because of the cersatility of VI's people, anyone could be the main character. Whoever you liked the most.

amarant_coral Oct 31st, 2007 04:20 PM

Well... I'm sure nobody can guess my favourite character... :right: Yes, it's Amarant, because:

(i) He's in the best FF ever,
(ii) He doesn't like Zidane (which, in my opinion, is a good thing),
(iii) No Mercy roolz,
(iv) I have a tendency to like moody characters (some of my other favourites include Cecil, Shadow, Vincent, Squall, Auron, Lulu and Paine...), and,
(v) He's just generally muchos cool.

btw, this is my first post so... Hi everybody!

Pu the Owl Oct 31st, 2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amarant_coral
btw, this is my first post so... Hi everybody!

Hi! welcome! And about not liking Zidane... well, there are worse characters than him in FF, I guess. But I can see some reasons to dislike that little monkey-brat ^^;;

Soul Angel Nov 17th, 2007 04:08 PM

I personally like Zidane myself for different reasons.
But anyway welcome amarant_coral, I hope you have fun posting here. :)

GuitarHero30017 Jan 2nd, 2008 11:18 PM

Cloud
1: Has the best looking swords
2: Has the most interesting character build up