PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Comics And Anime Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   witch hunter robin. (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7270)

linkkiller31 Feb 17th, 2004 03:58 PM

witch hunter robin.

has any one seen the anime witch hunter robin. i just saw it last night on adult swim it was awesome. well do you guys like it or dislike it.:disturb:

XXAVIERR Feb 17th, 2004 05:33 PM

Just watched it for the first time last night also. I've been tempted to buy it on DVD, but always found something else to spend my money on. I thought it was good. I've got my recorder programmed to record all showings of it to make sure I don't miss any.

Cannibal Clown Feb 17th, 2004 07:33 PM

I've been looking forward to seeing it for quite some time, but haven't gotten around to seeing it yet. I'm not a fan of watching television, even if it's anime. but i will watch all the DVDs i can get my hands on, and i have a freind who has it on dvd, so i'll heck it out from him. Hope it's good.

merylsilverburg Feb 17th, 2004 08:36 PM

When I first heard about "Witch Hunter Robin" last year, I was really looking forward to it and I thought that this would be one series I'd enjoy a lot. So, I went and bought episodes 1-23 out of the 26 episodes and unfortunately, I don't really like it that much. It really didn't spark my interest...that's not to say I don't like the main character, Robin, it's just the series seems so...dull. And Robin is really a powerful girl, but it seems like she's still "training" and getting used to her powers, so the series seems to muddle through slowly. After episode 13/14 I just stopped watching it.

XXAVIERR Feb 18th, 2004 10:49 AM

After watching the second episode last night, I kind of agree with Meryl. It does seem like the story line is progressing slowly. I just assumed that the series started off slow and would eventually speed up after some story line and character developement. Thanks to Meryl, I now know that this never happens. I appreciated the info, Meryl, because I was planning on going out and buying these.

Cannibal Clown Feb 18th, 2004 12:38 PM

Well, last ngith i finally saw an episode of it, and like you guys said, it was boring. I didn't find anything in it to really persuade me to watch any more.

linkkiller31 Feb 18th, 2004 04:10 PM

ya it was a little slow but im gonna keep watchin it anyways. i have nothin else to do.

Vic Viper Feb 18th, 2004 04:44 PM

i like what ive seen thus far.;)

merylsilverburg Feb 18th, 2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by XXAVIERR

After watching the second episode last night, I kind of agree with Meryl. It does seem like the story line is progressing slowly. I just assumed that the series started off slow and would eventually speed up after some story line and character developement. Thanks to Meryl, I now know that this never happens. I appreciated the info, Meryl, because I was planning on going out and buying these.
Ah, I'm glad my info helped a little, but I hope my post didn't influence people into not watching this series. It just didn't seem all that appealing to me, but maybe I'm wrong and was being too harsh.

linkkiller31 and Vic, I hope you guys enjoy the series and please update us on the development process. :)

linkkiller31 Feb 19th, 2004 03:58 PM

well i missed it last night do to a concert. wich was awesome. so if some one could fill me in a little. that would be cool.:disturb:

Vic Viper Feb 20th, 2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by linkkiller31

well i missed it last night do to a concert. wich was awesome. so if some one could fill me in a little. that would be cool.:disturb:
you didnt miss anything important, they track down and caught another witch that uses a power to steal other witches life energy.:disturb:

linkkiller31 Feb 24th, 2004 03:40 PM

well thanks for telling me.:laugh:

Vic Viper Feb 24th, 2004 04:56 PM

Quote:

well thanks for telling me.:laugh:
no prob.:disturb:

linkkiller31 Feb 25th, 2004 03:48 PM

lasts nights episode was cool i thought. When she lit all the candels.:ghost:

Vic Viper Feb 25th, 2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

lasts nights episode was cool i thought. When she lit all the candels.:ghost:
candles ? they were dolls. it was an ok eps, i hope the show gets better cause the show is starting to get too repetative with the whole catch a witch every eps formula. :disturb:

linkkiller31 Feb 27th, 2004 04:08 PM

right at the begginig she lit all the candles.

Vic Viper Feb 27th, 2004 05:01 PM

Quote:

right at the begginig she lit all the candles.
oh, i must have missed that.:roll: anyways last nights eps was pretty good, but one thing thats really starting to annoy me is that fruity guy on the bar.:disturb: :laugh:

LrdAlucard Oct 28th, 2004 10:28 AM

WHR is pretty cool anime :D i just wanted to have robins power :P it would rock!

Urahara Kisuke Dec 1st, 2004 10:29 PM

Another good anime. I have almost all the DVDs right now, just a few more to finish. Overall it is good and an enjoyable series. O_o

LrdAlucard Dec 2nd, 2004 08:07 AM

I think the char more looked like me would be amon, a guy that wouldnt be too close to anyone, (always in black xD), but kind in the inside, and willing to help whoever would get in trouble. ^^; whr had a good soundtrack too heh