PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Action And Adventure (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Dead To Rights (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4613)

Vicious Dec 4th, 2002 02:05 PM

Dead to Rights

This game is so awesome. My friend has got it for X Box and i think that it's the best game that X Box has and it's finally coming out for PS2. I cant wait to get it fur Christmas.:drool: :drool: :D

Sword 4 Hire Dec 4th, 2002 06:40 PM

Indeed it does, I'm going to be looking into it

Mr. Death Dec 5th, 2002 10:56 PM

Dead To Rights

Anyone played it on PS2 yet? My friends brother special ordered it form some where, its really cool. If you've played it post some of ur favorite parts, scences, and moves.

Redpyramidhead Dec 6th, 2002 04:35 AM

Is it Max Payne-like in nature? I think I remember reading on the box something about "bullet time." You know what I say? So what if a bunch of games start coming out with this "bullet time" thing even if it is a bit of a gimmick. It's the coolest gimmick I've ever seen when done right and it's fun as hell. So come on game developers, bring on the bullet time! Actually, I think most importantly, a game should be able to stand on it's own as a solid action title without the bullet time first, but once that's taken care of...well ok as long as things don't get out of control.
Sorry I kind of strayed from the main topic, didn't I?

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead Dec 6th, 2002 04:39 AM

Actually I haven't played it yet, but since I didn't see an introduction post from you, I wanted to say welcome to the forums. I like the name. The avatar goes well with it. Nice and creepy. I'll be around here and there posting strange things. Look forward to seeing you in the future. OK now back to you're Dead to Rights thread.:cool:

_RED_ stuff

Vicious Dec 6th, 2002 01:16 PM

Thx redpyramidhead:)

PS2Girl Dec 10th, 2002 05:27 PM

yea i have heard alot of good things about that game and i cant wait till it comes out for christmas either..when i got max payne i couldnt put my controller down if you know what i mean..max payne is awesome and this game sounds awesome too.

MakgSnake Dec 10th, 2002 11:40 PM

If this game is even close to MAX PAYNE, I will buy it, thats it!
I know it has a decent gameplay (if not great) but a great gripping storyline. Thats what Meryl told me..... so I am assuming that it has a edge of the seat story line, which I love in a videogame.

Beretta55 Dec 10th, 2002 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake

If this game is even close to MAX PAYNE, I will buy it, thats it!
I know it has a decent gameplay (if not great) but a great gripping storyline. Thats what Meryl told me..... so I am assuming that it has a edge of the seat story line, which I love in a videogame.
this game is mostly focused on gameplay. graphic's arent perfect but hey i dont look for that in game's. if you liked max payne you will like this game it's pretty neat.

MakgSnake Dec 10th, 2002 11:47 PM

Hmmmmm........Sounds pretty neat to me. Cause I never thought Syphon Filter's graphics were good but thats one of the most fun games Ive ever played.

Is it like Syphon Filter series?..........
But Meryl told me that it has a great storyline too.

Beretta55 Dec 10th, 2002 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake

Hmmmmm........Sounds pretty neat to me. Cause I never thought Syphon Filter's graphics were good but thats one of the most fun games Ive ever played.

Is it like Syphon Filter series?..........
But Meryl told me that it has a great storyline too.
i dont know i havent played syphon filter in awhile:laugh: it's kinda like max payne but with more cool gameplay stuff added in.

Vicious Dec 11th, 2002 11:09 PM

This is the definition of Dead to Rights:Max Payne, but with way more detailed combat, such as disarming an enemy and using him as a human shield while firing at the other enemies. I read somewhere that instead of grenades, you throw pressure cannisters at your enemies, and when the canister is above their heads you shoot it and it blows up, killing everybody. Cool. :drool:

PS2Girl Dec 13th, 2002 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PS2Girl

yea i have heard alot of good things about that game and i cant wait till it comes out for christmas either..when i got max payne i couldnt put my controller down if you know what i mean..max payne is awesome and this game sounds awesome too.
ok, i got this game and it is so awesome and so like max payne.. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT IF you liked Max Payne..make sure you rent it and try it out first though.;)

Decifer Dec 17th, 2002 09:24 PM

i LOVED max payne i borrowed it from a firend and it was great but i beat it to fast.. but i think that that bullet time made this game Max Payne wouldnt be have as fun without it... (but those bloody mazes he has in his dream pissed me off)

Zone Dec 22nd, 2002 11:27 PM

I've played through Dead to Rights for the PS2 and it's great. Fast, furious gameplay and a surprisingly great storyline. I'd say it's Max Payne meets Syphon Filter with a touch of MGS2.

I'm thinking about buying it.