PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happiness for all: come here and share your happy thoughts! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=989)

Rei Mar 29th, 2002 10:19 PM

Happyness for all: come here and share your happy thoughts!

I wanted to post something to tlk about nice things that happen in everyone's life.
That's becuase we need to talk about something like this sometimes and have a bit of joy in hearing those kind of things happening.

So, post here all the things that make you feel happy, joyful or hyper. All the experiences you want to tell and/or the things you like to do and that make you feel glad to have the opportunity to do them.
Or either you can post anything stupid you like in your life.
It's something like the threads we had about "What makes you mad" "What is more embarassing" but this time it's positive :D

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 29th, 2002 10:24 PM

Lets see......hmmm.A thing in my life that always makes me happy is whenever the girl i like says hi to me.It always lifts my spirits and i usually have a good day from then on

IcyMourdor Mar 29th, 2002 10:28 PM

[COLOR=sky blue]I like to just hang out with friends. We do a bunch of stuff. Me and some friends went to a Sevendust concert.

I go bowling once in a while and go to the movies.

The only thing that could make it better is if I had a girlfriend. I know I don't need one, but it would be more fun.[/COLOR]

Rei Mar 29th, 2002 10:29 PM

SSSnake! I know what you mean! It's really one of the things that makes you feel happy for the rest of the week!

For me I have many things I'd like to say: I'm easily pleased in many occasions :right:

For example when it's time to go to sleep and you had a very tiring day, and before it's really time to go you keep on thinking of your bed, warm and soft ....
*goes dreamy*

Mercury Shadow Mar 29th, 2002 11:07 PM

SSSnake, I know you may be shy (which I am sometimes too), but if the girl you like auctually acknowledges you, why don't you try and go for her?

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 29th, 2002 11:13 PM

Long Story my friend,better not acknowledge it now cause it will fill up this thread.We'll start a thread based on my problems later and discuss it.

merylsilverburg Mar 30th, 2002 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
SSSnake, I know you may be shy (which I am sometimes too), but if the girl you like auctually acknowledges you, why don't you try and go for her?
Ah Merc, maybe you should check out the incredibly long thread "Expressing Yourself" to get the story on SSSnake's troubled love life. :laugh: Man, I still can't believe you haven't went for it. *Sigh*

Anyway, what makes me happy is staying home every Monday. I work 24/7, but I get to have a day off on Monday, so that really makes me happy. Also, I'm happiest when I watch my favorite animes, whether they're dramatic or happy. There's probably more, but I can't think of them right now. :p

Hylas Mar 30th, 2002 07:57 AM

What really makes me happy is when I can go for a journey, even when it's not very long and doesn't matter where!
Better if with some friends of mine!

Pu the Owl Mar 30th, 2002 09:26 AM

When I was in high school I loved Saturday afternoons, because I didn't have to think about school.

Now that my life is not very regular and I have not something like a Saturday afternoon, I like when I have something creative to do. I feel happy when I can build/write/draw or do something that's really mine, even if after I finish it I think it's crap. :p

007_JamesBond Mar 30th, 2002 11:37 AM

hapiness huh? well right now in my life the thing that makes me the most happy is going to the movies but going to my new house made me a little happy, but mostly my life has been pretty down to a degree

Sword 4 Hire Mar 30th, 2002 03:27 PM

Yeah my family life isn't the greatest ever so that's when I dig into the ol' vault and play an rpg. So every time I'm playing in the life of someone else...thats what makes me happy...

007_JamesBond Mar 30th, 2002 06:13 PM

well it is good that you have that, sword

Bhcdarkness Mar 30th, 2002 08:42 PM

i wish i had more to be happy about right now.

theres like this new fad going around here for 9th girls who arent involved in anything (like sports or clubs or whatever)...

i know like 8 or 9 girls who have been/ are cutting themselves... and one is the absloute most spoiled little girl ive ever met. hands down. shes got 35689027690287689076 friends, 762389076389693827689256982736 dollars, and love coming from all directions, including her boyfriend, who happens to be my best friend. and shes taking it all for granted.

so then she goes to the psychologist. he says she has dysthymia, whitch is like mild mood swings connected to slight depression. im like hey, its also known as PUBERITY!!!

after all this, shes got the idea to say that she didnt do it, and its not her fault, and she needs tender love and care.

i just want to kick her in the teeth... i mean shes had her entire life handed to her on a silver platter, and when she gets to the real world its gonna be a rude awakening.

but other than that, im pretty content. i just got Devil May Cry, so im serving up some heads there. great fun. and its spring break. cant get much better.

Mercury Shadow Mar 30th, 2002 09:59 PM

I'm happiest when I'm either listening to my 2 favorite bands (Opeth and Soilwork) or playing Playstation 2.

Just not being in school alone makes me happy :D

Even though my girlfriend moved to NC, I try to be depressed like I was in the beginning because I think of people who have it 10x worse than me... makes my problems seem minimal. Everyone else should do that too. Even though you may not be the best looking guy/gal in your school... hey, atleast your not dying of cancer or you have a terminal disease.

Spirit Mar 30th, 2002 10:06 PM

probably being with a girl is the happiest time I ever have...
although I don't think there's a single moment of my life that I can say that was good yet...

BowevelJoe Mar 30th, 2002 10:53 PM

i hate my life and i want to die

*holds out gun for someone to shoot him with*

Reid Mar 30th, 2002 11:27 PM

I'm really happy when I have good music on and can settle into a creative niche, where what I'm doing (writing, art, etc.) comes out really nicely, and it seems like I could keep going for a long time.

That's even better when I know I don't have anything to do anytime soon.

:D

And, also, settling into my bed thinking about sleep is awesome too (Rei described it pretty well).

Makes me feel all warm and fluffy just thinking about it.

007_JamesBond Mar 31st, 2002 04:38 PM

hey Bowevel, your life is not bad enough where you would want to take the one thing that you can really truly call yours, your life

BowevelJoe Mar 31st, 2002 09:52 PM

aye, sometimes it seems thats all i have to hang onto, that anime, good music, good games, good friends, bah wtf am i talking about

*puts gun away* :)

sorry about that everyone...arg, i feel stupid now...ahh! CC, just say when you want that shipment of anime man, i got Birdy Double trouble, the last 2 eps, and then whatever else you wanted, im not sending just one thing :)

007_JamesBond Apr 1st, 2002 07:26 PM

Bowevel you seem persistant and generous